Diary of (a) John

ZMAN Z28

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way I read his last column is that 'John' feels maybe no one is interested in reading his day to day life living with several BGs. He says that for him it is now normal and is seeking some encouragement from the readership to continue writing.

That's how I read it anyway. :dunno:

Hi,

Yeah, John quit writing since he found it more and more difficult to find something to write about. He asked for feedback on the column, but only 2 people responded. I guess this too was part of the reason he quit writing.

I guess that given enough time anything can become commonplace, even sharing an apartment with 4 bargirls :)

Sanuk!

I am sure it is kind of a hassle to write about events taken for granted living with 4 bargirls. hehe. Yes I see his point. Hopefully this thread will make the posters show some encouragement to "Diary of (a) John." I appreciate the colum and enjoyed the entertainment of reading it. Maybee he could do a weekly or bi-weekly article of the happenings.

Lets get this colum back please:

ZMAN Z28

Big Kev, you bad boy! :devil:

You had better run to your wallet and extract that credit card immediately and report the numbers (expiration date too) to Khun Sanuk. Membership in the paysite costs you about the same as a beer in LOS a month (not counting airfare).

To those of you who might be wondering...

Some day I want to try my hand at writing fiction.

I have yet to do so.

Archived