Diary of (a) John

ZMAN Z28

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All i can say is, if Khun Sarisin goes on like he did in his latest column there is now a very good reason to join the paysite. :bow: Of cause i dont believe a word...... :clown:

mupfel

I just read Diary of (a) John (OK, some of it) and was impressed with the concise contents. I enjoy reading Sarasin's Conquests and usually send him a pat on the back PM each week, but how about making these columns a little more interactive KS?

Right now, there's no easy access to John apart from through you (no pun intended!) so how about giving us members a chance to comment on the column, share similar stories etc.

Bring back John ... and his harem!!

Feedback is always welcome. Roppongi's PMs often make my day - I guess that says more about my lack of a life, than his PMs. :)

Really, I do get 5-6 PMs daily and most are complimentary about my columns on the paysite. There is the occasional bozo wanting me to go to Bar XYZ to make sure his GF isn't butterflying on his nickel, but, thankfully, I don't get many of those.

And, then there are the always interesting PMs from a guy named Farang Dang.

KS used to have a message board on the paysite, but it was seldom used and went away.

Actually, I am betting KS is enjoying this little bit of publicity the paysite is garnering in this thread. :D

Archived