The fate of my 3 BG- a Shakespearean tragedy

whosyourdaddy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

Its not all bad and tragic...my bg married me and is living on this delightful island of England...er...maybe she does have problems after all :banghead: :banghead:...mind at least we live in a house now and not in a box apartment like before in Phuket/BKK and we even have a garden shed (bigger than our apartment!!) to store my fishing tackle, I'll convert her yet to this fine riverside art :D

Fate of a nbg I know here; Gets married to English guy on a dating agency, have beautiful girl together, he sods off to los to live with another new found girl, wife now lives on her single wage on the worst council estate in my home town with damp on the wall with scumbag neighbours and is scared to leave her flat at night for fear of muggings and the like and ex doesn't give a shit about his daughter now 6 years old while she struggles to make ends meat on her chef job, but she hopes of finding a new man to fix her problems.

"Fate of a nbg I know here; Gets married to English guy on a dating agency, have beautiful girl together, he sods off to los to live with another new found girl"

Yes Phil, there are plenty of scumbags around who don't really bother about following up their obligations and just care about a new piece of ass. We seem to focus a lot on the girls nature here, which is natural since most of the posters are men..

And can one blame many of the BG's for becoming sceptical of men? When there is a lot of sleezebags around as the one you mentioned? They meet them all the time..

Good to hear that you and your wife are doing well! I wish you the best of luck!

We are all different human beings, and as you have shown on this board its possible to get a good relationship when you meet the right one. Whatever they used to do to earn a living.

Cheers!

Archived