Evil mobile phones Part III / The smart bomb

buffalo_bill

Fellow boardsmen,

after various threads about this matter I bought a pocket jammer from a company called Global Gadget UK ltd for 148,89 Pounds without VAT. I got some friendly advice from this guy on telephone , he did not exaggerate the potential and was unwilling to negotiate the price, here are my findings :

1) Mass destruction : This thing cuts any mobile activities in enclosed areas like small bars, railway compartments , small lounges and similar. On my departure Wednesday 5th of March I silenced the whole smokers corner of the Lufthansa lounge in Frankfurt. All communicating gentlemen ran outside to find better connection and I had free access to drinks , newspapers and could comfortably sit by the window in wonderful silence. An enormous success. Last Friday on a brief excursion to the world capital of mobile-terror I took the airport train to Hongkong Central which is a train where 9 passengers use 9 mobiles constantly. Dead silent after 8 seconds . According to Mr. Global Gadget this unit loves defined areas where the signal can bounce back from the walls. He is so right.

2) Individual elimination : A most memorable event took place on the hong nam of a restaurant in Bangkok Chinatown where a Korean or Japanese gentleman destroyed my good mood by shouting in his mobile without pause. Activating jammer and 8 seconds waiting restored the peacefulness of the location. Late afternoon again in Hongkong I had lunch in a large hotel lobby restaurant and after a good day decided to smoke one of my rare cigars supported by my beloved coffee. Without my jammer-friend a wastage of time , but so I silenced the neighbourhood and did even ensure that 2 Chinese gentlemen in my immediate vicinity had their first undisturbed lunch since Adam and Eve. If only they knew who was so good to them. In larger rooms or open air this type jammer is not worth too much unless you target on a particular person sitting close to you. It is sometimes embarrassing to listen to completely meaningless conversation which only costs money. I can now assist in saving considerable amounts by just closing down the line.

3) Conclusion : This machine is 10 times worth the money if you hate to be disturbed by mobil phones such as myself. In particular in Asian countries where nobody cares . One should not forget that this unit also silences your own mobile which can be frustrating in the beginning. Whether this one is strong enough to silence a cinema I doubt very much. One would have to try it . There are various jammers on the market, one from Israel has a 3 mile range.

Range indoor safely about 7 meters I guess which is enough. Outdoor about 5/6 meters depending on circumstances. If there is an antenna close outdoors, unit fails completely at times. It works perfectly if in a steady position and has about 8 seconds to build a deadly curtain. I love this thing so much that I officially establish it as Mia Noi II and as to No. I promise never to cheat on it . Except if it comes different.

There is a serious warning and NO JOKE. I have already written this to global gadget : The switch on/off is fitted in such a way that it can switch itself on and off easily by accident. As this is a transmitter, it will influence aircraft electronics for sure. Therefore anybody must take the battery off before travelling by air.

Bbill

Back Jermanny and sad.

I once had a science instructor who admonished non-attentive talkers in his class that 'silence is golden, let's get rich'

And a properly used jammer would enrichen the environment.

Thanks for the report...I would have loved to see the confused faces of the dead phone users!

Wow, what a tool.

It could deprive me of some murder fantasies I ocassionally generate in trains, cinemas eg :onfire:. In situations when for example all people in a train compartment (like yesterday in the bullet train) are forced to follow some private bullshit someone is telling on his/her phone.

Archived