the shower

Says rusty:

The first time I ever went with my favourite Bkk gogo girl she was sucking me off in the lift up to the room.

Don't try this in the lifts at the J W Marriott as they have very discreet cameras in them!!!!!!!!!!! ::

Thaipan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says cola4u:

Maybe you could give her some new panties, thigh high nylons (just examples, not that I've been thinking of this or anything)
:)
, or whatever you fancy, to put on. You get to take them off, and she gets to keep them. Has anyone elso tried this? How did the girls like it?

I think Uniform Guy might be able to help you here.

Thaipan

Willpower, I BF'd a girl in Sexy Nights at NEP last wednesday and as soon as we hit my hotel room we got down to it and showered together later before a more prolonged session. (You can PM me for her name if you are still in LOS)

What I did notice though was that she spent what seemed like 15 minutes brushing her teeth!

Thaipan

Nice point!

Whoever really showers in the morning.

Usually, I shower after the deed. Sometimes I'm so exhausted I just fall asleep...in the morning I always roll over for another round. However, the best is when you wake up to wood in the middle of the night and she wakes up to the wood between her legs. :devil:

Has anyone noticed just how long some girls take to shower ? How many have lay there clean, dried, cocked and ready for what sometimes seems like an eternity, thinking "just what the fuck are you doing in there?". Experience would seem to dictate if she bolts into the bathroom fully clothed and locks the door.......you may be waiting some time. That thinking time sometimes allows me to entertain such thoughts as "is she taking a dump?", as some of them have obviously expelled the somtam out of the exit hole by the smell when you follow them in :o

I doubt if you could find anybody here who hasn't lay on the bed waiting, and in my case thinking I will be passed out before she has done at this rate. :drunk:

Perhaps they are looking for a place to hide their wallet too!!!

It takes time to transform from that beautiful creature you saw towering over you in the go-go into a spotty 4 foot nothing duck footed half-wit that just came out of the bathroom with a towel stretched under her armpits.

I think the original girl climbs out of the bathroom window!

:neener:

Archived