the shower

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry about you newness or the number of posts you have made. Evryone from 1 post to 1 million posts contribute to this board. If someone is planning their first trip or has lived here for many many years can still always learn something from any board member.

ZMAN Z28

I was recently in Bangkok up from Phuket and after a short visit to the soi 7 biergarten, the theramae, and the grace hotel I have to admit that I saw a lot of girls that 'NEEDED' a shower.

I use the shower time to stash valuables and make arrangements [wake up call if in hotel] to make sure that I get an early start.

One great way to make the shower your advantage is to drop 500 baht on lotions, soaps, scrubbies, etc. This usually can work into the dual shower after the first romp.

I knew that the Thai ex and I were really married the first time we had sex when we were hot and sweaty. Very erotic occasionally but not real appealing with somebody I just met. BTW-In November, the protocol seemed to be that I showered first.

interesting comments nkped.

i have ladies who spent time with me more then once and once we knew each other we would often have sex without the shower.

normally in the morning,when i woke up with the normal woodie and started my seduction routine.

at first they would complain 'we have shower',but i indicated it wasn't required and when my tongue was between their legs,they relented and no problem for them to return the favour.

as to showering alone-NO FUCKING WAY.

Says sayjann:

interesting comments nkped.

i have ladies who spent time with me more then once and once we knew each other we would often have sex without the shower.

normally in the morning,when i woke up with the normal woodie and started my seduction routine.

at first they would complain 'we have shower',but i indicated it wasn't required and when my tongue was between their legs,they relented and no problem for them to return the favour.

as to showering alone-NO FUCKING WAY.

I wont name them but some board members would not fit in the shower with girl together :neener:

Archived