the shower

Last time I was in town, I picked up a little bimbo in KC1 that took forever in the bathroom.

When I finally told her to come out, I kissed her and got a whiff of something that I had not smelled since I was a kid building models:

AIRPLANE GLUE!

She had been sitting on the john sniffing glue! She was a pretty dead lay after that. I've got to start checking ID on these girls, if the gogo isn't going to.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure I understand why checking an ID would help idenify a glue sniffer...? Frankly the idea of drugs in LOS scares the shit out of me! I do have a fear about the girl having some, and getting caught while with me. Thus, I only try to go with girls I know well...

I't would be hard to explain to the boys in brown.

I wounder what the hotel would do...if next visit I take the bathroom door off its hinges.

but to visit another earlier point...the girls use everything they can get their little hands on in the bathroom and ramble through your misc. bag too.

SB

And then there are those who want to smoke cigarettes in a non smoking room.

God only knows what might be in the cigarettes but they seem to not be able to do anything unless they have a cigarette.

I had one one time that ended up outside the door of the room so that she could smoke.

She spent ages out there. I imagined at one time that she had gone home.

Well they do have to wash every little oriface just in case you have any ideas.

Having a dump is very important for her in case you have any back door ideas.

She might also like to wash all your orifaces too in case she thinks that maybe a finger in your back door might be appreciated by you.

Think ahead and plan for all eventualities. There is nothing as bad as stopping mid stroke because she hadn't paid sufficient attention to one or more orifaces.

Says jacko:

I doubt if you could find anybody here who hasn't lay on the bed waiting, and in my case thinking I will be passed out before she has done at this rate.
:drunk:

Perhaps they are looking for a place to hide their wallet too!!!

It takes time to transform from that beautiful creature you saw towering over you in the go-go into a spotty 4 foot nothing duck footed half-wit that just came out of the bathroom with a towel stretched under her armpits.

I think the original girl climbs out of the bathroom window!

:neener:

I liked your response Jacko, especially about the wallet and her climbing out the window! :applause:

Thaipan

Archived