the shower

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I've said many times before,you have to find the right girls.The first time I ever went with my favourite Bkk gogo girl she was sucking me off in the lift up to the room.If you shower or even better bath together you can have some great pre rumpy pumpy fun and it removes all the clinicalness of showering seperately.

There's always the "Star of light"if you like it "jungle"!No mention of washing at this place.

Says Peter1964:

Take a shower together, let her make you squeaky clean and go down on you.
:D

Most I have found just wont do that even if I suggest it

Me shy !!! they squeal as I try and open the bathroom door. Even my semi regular doesnt like showering together. One disadvantage is that the ones who were OK with a dual shower nearly had me doing it bareback I was getting so carried away.

Maybe you could give her some new panties, thigh high nylons (just examples, not that I've been thinking of this or anything) :), or whatever you fancy, to put on. You get to take them off, and she gets to keep them. Has anyone elso tried this? How did the girls like it?

Is it me, or does anyone else get a little put off by the monotony of only being able to hop into bed with a girl who first must take a shower and then wrap a towel around her before jumping under the sheets.....at which time it's MY turn to take my obligatory shower (even tho I just did already about an hour ago)...

I don't know if it's just you, but personally, I like the ritual pre-action shower. Seems more clean and hygenic to me. It probably helps "reduce" (not eliminate) the risk of catching some diseases. Also, BKK is pretty hot temperature wise and you might not be the first customer of the day/night. Besides, the cleaner you are, the more the girl will get into it.

Gents,

The "shower" is a way for her to create space and maintain a business realtionship. As a long time resident I myself HATE that kind of behavior. One way I avoid the "shower I shy" routine is getting to know them a bit (I normally go see a gal 3 or 4 times before I take her) and I always ask "aey mai?" If the answer is yes I run. GFS (girl friend sex) is possible but I agree difficult to find........but speaking a bit of Thai and making your wants known does help. You have to get in touch with their "inner whore."

GS

Archived