Laundry Service

Dr. Cop

Hi, I did not have any "problems" with the service. I happened to have my reciept from Nana Laundry(or whatever the new name is) and the girl asked me about doing it with her.(at the Clinton location) We compared for "grins" and Nana was less. This may be outdated information as you indicate change of system now.

As for large sized Tee-s and Shorts, the only place I ever found tees was out at Junjit market one weekend. In Pattaya, there are many stores with polo knock offs always shouting to me "have your size pum pui" but I don't buy cheap polos. I've asked dozens of them for tees with no luck. NEVER seen shorts.

take care yourself.

Nok

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you walk up Sukhumvit passed Clinton, R.I.P., on the left as you pass the living room et al, there is a guy who sells good polo type shirts!! 4xx!! on the right, just before the drive way, a guy has good t-shirts in 2x, but only in grey and white... :) I am curious about the girl at Nana laundry, the beauty salon I mean, or the other laundry... :) maybe we should compare notes! :)

Archived