Fallang ladies in diddling bars

Coloseum

A couple of weeks ago I saw a middle aged fallang lady

being being taken care of by 2 girls in a well known

diddling bar in SC. Her breasts were out of her blouse

and she was taken care of in a big way.

To be honest, I was more turned on by watching that (thru the

mirror) than by the 2 girls taking care of me.

I asked the girls if it was a first and they said the

lady was a REGULAR.

Has anyone come across this phenomenon ?

Thanks for the response.

Where are the "diddling" bars located at? Is this same as BJ bars? Do the girls play with your goods right in the open public? I have been going to Thailand for the past 5 years now (2x a year) and only went to Gogo bars/Massage parlours/beer bars. Never been to a BJ bar and now I discover there is a whole new venue. Amazing! :hubba:

Last year I saw a group of deisel powered dykes coming out of a bar in Patpong, maybe a p.e. teacher's conference...? Ladies golf tournament... really old and butch... Did see a decent looking older dyke in Nana disco cruising about...told her she should join and give a trip report. I told her about Pattayaland II and a few Girls bars that used to be there...hope she had a good time, she seemed cool!

• 2 weeks later...

I've got an Aussie friend (female), who is 4, bisexual, and quite attractive. We went to After Skool in Soi Cowboy one night, admittedly after quite a few beers, and she was having a great old time. Nothing major, but there were obviously some bi/lesbian girls working in there. My friend was playing with the BG's tits, pussy and arse, and kissing and fondling, and getting the favour returned! The girls she was playing with seemed really to enjoy it and appreciated the fact a woman wanted some fun. Meanwhile, I was getting jerked off by a real cutie while my farang friend watched.... HORNY!! :devil::o

Archived