Everything you always wanted to know about Thai women but were afraid to ask?

Hi,

Smoker said:

"Khun Sanuk’s Request

I personally can’t think of any reason a sex tourist site would have any interest in a rough guide to love and marriage to an upper class Thai woman"

Can't think of one either, but then again my site isn't your average sex tourist site.

Send me an email with a username/password you wish to use and I'll hook you up for free so you can have a look.

"but if you still have any interest in my writing feel free to do with it what you wish?"

Thanks.

Sanuk!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an excellent post by Smoker! Some of the things he said echoed my own meagre experiences, e.g. straight girls turning up on a first date with a chaperone. I really appreciate his insight.

quote:

Personally I find the farang sex industry in Thailand simply boring but as long as it's consenting adults to each his own. ........

I am most likely the only farang in Thailand that has never paid a bar fine in his life. This is simply because all my life I have always had access to women who did not require money to have sex with me rather than any moral reasons. When I think about it in my life I have only slept with one Thai woman and I married that one.

But just to put a balance on things Smoker did say say he had only slept with one Thai lady so one must look into some of his observations with that in mind. Like when he says:

quote:

Before signing off from my first and last post I do have a short comment to the guys above who don’t think Thai women like muscular men.

If he has only slept with one Thai lady then he is stretching his experience somewhat to apply to all Thai ladies.

I find it interesting that he also says he finds the sex industry boring but has never bar fined and has only slept with one Thai lady.

Anyway, that said it was still an excellent post! BTW what a coincidence that the day after Sandman posts Smokers message, Smoker happens to be perusing a "Sex Tourist Site " despite have no interest in it and then spots his post! wink.gif" border="0

[ August 28, 2001: Message edited by: Ultraviolet ]

quote:

Actually, Sandman posted the article on July 9th, almost 2 months ago.

You are quite correct on that point. My apologies.

[ August 28, 2001: Message edited by: Ultraviolet ]

quote:

If you get married you will find that Thai women want to spend a huge amount of time together. In fact, if you are both awake and not at work then expect to be together. If you take a nap during the day expect her to curl up beside you, if she takes a nap you will do the same. You don't have to always be having intellectual conversations but expect that for the rest of your life you will have someone in the room with you. I was never previously married and in fact had never even lived with a woman for more than a long weekend before getting married. I found the complete and total togetherness a little strange at first but a nice kind of strange. Within a couple of weeks it just became normal to have a hundred pound beautiful shadow around every second of the day. I think most western couples living like this would be at each other's throat by the end of the first week. I don't know why but with my wife it just seems to be the best way to enjoy married life. If a Thai woman could arrange it she would have the two of you fused into a permanent Vulcan mind melt. The only place you will be alone is in the bathroom and that is only when you are actually on the toilet and you have locked the door and won't let her in. You will never take a shower alone again at home and someone else will always put the toothpaste on your toothbrush for you.

This is very true for me.

Archived