I need help..or do I???

Why settle for two women when some Thai men have four! Look at the benefits. If one should die, you still have three. That does seem weird but by having four wives, the emotional strain is less.

The secret to having four wives is not to let the other wives know. That is what Thai men do it.

Why you have strange feeling is probably because of the way you were brought up, probably in a Christian home. These guilt feelings are normal but they can be controlled. Remember the guilt comes from fear. Think of yourself as an old Jew who has a large number of wives.

Once you take on the second wife, the next two come easy. Trust me.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tiger...

My life as it stand now..always seems that I am looking at everything from the outside in. Meaning, I always step out and look at that picture as well.

The advice I would give "A"..and I am ALWAYS telling her this...is to choose one! Like I have mentioned in earlier posts..she is a lot like me in that regard!!

As for my wife......well! My biased opinion would be to stick with me while the phase passes. Unbiased..run as fast as you can from me... There, I said it!!

Thanks for the suggestion!!

Mailuk...

The "scene"...as a freelancer...is going to the bars on a regular basis looking for customers. She has stopped that! HOWEVER..she does continue seeing past customers ONLY!! Anyway you look at it...its still not good!

Yes...5 shops and more coming. She is busy and, still intriguing to me! She gets offers all the time from previous customers. Many want to "buy" her a good life!

I am sure that comment will illicit many responses..SORRY!

Thanks for wishing me luck.....

Archived