I need help..or do I???

Naiv said:

She has shown that she doesn't love you!!! It would have been really easy for her to tell her friends that she prefers to be with you. But she preffered to stay with them. No excuse for that.

I disagree, its not easy at all nor wise to give up good customers. And she did have an excuse with this:

Gypsy said:

BUT...being a freelancer in the past..she had made prior commitments to see others when they came to LOS this summer. I readily accepted this new dilemma and decided I would go back to see "A' in between.

Gypsy:

Wouldn't take it personally being out in the cold (easier said i know). With the above statement, you and she mapped out your roll as just another customer.

If there is something you see in this girl that you want and is worth making some sacrifices for, better for you to lay down some rules including her not fucking anyone but you. She will wonder why she should give up the FL work. Do you have an answer?

Even if she agrees, with you not living in los, the rule will be broken. :(

I know you weren't asking for advice, but with you talking about leaving your wife...

You don't live in los and she still wanders in the scene, its a no win for you.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From your original post:

>She almost always makes the time for me when I am in BKK but, not always..

That should give you enough motive to stop seeing "A"

In love with 2 women? Certainly possible, but "A" should be off list.....

Just my 5 statang....

Thanks Naiv...

Story is indeed interesting....never thought something like this would happen to me..... I WAS the "master" of the game!

Yeah...I feel sorry for my wife and me as well.

Just to let you know...yes..this time with "A" was 7 days....saw her 5 others times before in the last six months...so my thoughts were based on all the times I have spent with her. Perhaps you are right about "A"....but again..I always give people the benefit of the doubt. Most of my trips to see her were spontaneous......so, who is to blame!!

As for my wife and without the distractions. I agree!! I am going back to LOS again in about 2 weeks. Then she will come home with me for about a month. I wish "us" luck.

Thanks for your posting!!

Check...

To agree with Naiv is not a bad thing. He has made wonderful contributions in this forum...especially mine!

Why I bother with "A"......I see many things in her that are me!

As for my wife....I agree with you and without the distractions!!

Mailuk...

I agree totally about giving up good customers. I was not a good customer for "A", so..even though I was unhappy at the time when we didnt meet...I understood and accepted where she was coming from!!

As for taking it personally...at the time..I did...now...NOPE!! Laying down rules isnt as easy as stated. Especially when monetary support isnt given or promised. BUT..I have still given her some..about half her normal rate!! Since meeting me she doesnt wander the "scene" anymore.....these are past customers.

I believe she will give up freelancing on her own and for her own reasons. Her shops are doing very well!!! I do see lots in her....sometimes too much!!

" [color:"blue"] never thought something like this would happen to me..... I WAS the "master" of the game!

[/color]

Here is an interesting exercise. Step out of yourself for a moment. With regards to your relationships, what advise would you give to A? what advise would you give to your wife?

>> ?including her not fucking anyone but you?.<<

!!! ... ??? (an advice-free statement from Philanderers Anonymous)

:: I thought the advice was strange as i wrote it. But this is what OPer said:

>>>In that three weeks I thought I wanted to be with "A" and that I would somehow leave my wife. That was actually in my mind.... <<<

These thoughts are not good to have when A is still in the game. So my thought was "do something/anything!" Of course if he wants to philander, up to him. But its unacceptable from A.

Double-Standards Anonymous

Since meeting me she doesnt wander the "scene" anymore

Depends on how you define the scene.

I do see lots in her....sometimes too much!!

A set up five shops in a couple of months? Sounds like an intriguing girl. She may get an offer from someone sooner than later. You understand her but tgs don't give points for that.

What my future has in store for me.....I have no idea!! What do I see happening? Again..I have no idea!!!

You have options so good luck creating your life. :beer:

Archived