xxx Shows

Back to LOS for my third time in Late May. The first time I was there I saw a show in NANA on the third floor that was a XXX it involved the darts at balloons and a goldfish. I know this stuff is not to everybody likeing but it is something I have only seen in Thailand. (Shower shows and pole dancing can be seen everywhere). So I want to see it again when I have the opportunity. Where are the hottest shows and I mean XXX (not good taste) where I wont get ripped off and hassled to much. TIA

Fish lover Whosyourdaddy is rumoured to have saved one of the fish, and it can now be seen swimming around the fish tank in his lounge. But seriously, that goldfish show was sick. What about the frog show? That was even worse.

I doubt if we will ever seen this type of show again, but then that has to be a good thing. I'm surprised they let things deteriorate to that level.

Stick

Guest lazyphil

<<But seriously, that goldfish show was sick. What about the frog show? That was even worse>>

Why?..are frogs more special, just curious!!.....same same, yes?

I can guess about the goldfish, having seen shows where a man swallowed them and brought them up alive but I can't think that they'd shove a frog up there. It's too fragile, surely. And it's got legs! Should be a toad anyway. Then you could advertise it as "toad in the hole". ::

Saturday in Phuket I visited the bar formerly known as the Pink Panther to see a friend. They had the usual ribbon pulling, soda water opening [ouch], but when it came time for the banana shooting they cut the music so that an audible pussy fart could be heard. the girl I was talking too looked at me and stated that she would never eat a banana again......

These shows continue to pop up and spoil my mood when out on the town. When they start I usually check bin and head off to more comfortable surroundings. I especially love getting guilted in to tipping the poor girl who just disgusted me for the past fiteen minutes.

I too will be avoiding bananas.

CC

Pink Panther(now Height B) was my regular go-go on a number of visits and i had the most special girl in there.

certainly ent downhill after a foreign owner left.

there used to be the sweetest girl who worked in there,but she has now moved on to another go-go in the same street.

i saw her do he lot with her pussy shows and always liked to see her and give her the 20 BT tip afterwards.

apart from the ribbons,needles,razor blades,bananas,cigaretes,dart show,she was also very good at using goldfish,tiny terrapins,eels and a sparrow as props with which to remove from her pussy.

she was the best i have ever seen at doing this.

but after a while,you tend not to watch,seen it once and don't bother again mostly.

i iked to watch the reaction from other falangs as she went about her show.

thelooks on some of their faces was priceless and always made me chuckle.

Archived