xxx Shows

BB

the girl i'm talking about was paid to do the pussy shows,she did'nt go with men.

she had most things stuffed up her pussy,but no dicks.

not part of the contract and she was WELL paid to do the shows,plus her tips.

but i can remember 20 minutes spent with her when we had fun... :grinyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Says Palatkik:

Frogs, fish, eels, turtles, budgerigars, mice?they?ve all been up there.

Don't forget the candles and table tennis balls...

http://www.thaivisa.com/index.php?514&backPID=514&tt_news=308

2-05-03

Pattaya police bust A-Go-Go bar; Gold fish confiscated

Pattaya Police confiscated as evidence items used during the stage shows including bananas, cigarette packs, 30 candles, 2 goldfish, and 2 table tennis balls.

Pattaya police bust South Pattaya Go-Go bar for allowing nude sex shows

Confiscate bananas, ping-pong balls ... and goldfish?

PATTAYA: An a go-go bar in South Pattaya obviously didn?t realize some enthralled members of the audience who were watching the nude performers on stage were members of the local constabulary?s vice squad.

After observing the lewd sex show put on by six females and one male, Pol. Maj. Col. Vasu Seangsuksai and his team of undercover police officers revealed their identities and arrested the offenders. Amidst adult viewers, officers found under-aged boys and girls on the premises.

The manager, 37-year-old Rattikal Chindarak was taken into custody along with the stage performers.

Police confiscated as evidence items used during the stage shows including bananas, cigarette packs, 30 candles, 2 goldfish, and 2 table tennis balls.

Police fined each performer 500 baht and Rattikal was charged for hosting illegal sex shows in public and allowing underage juveniles on the premises.

Source: Pattaya Mail 2003-05-02

I must say that these type of shows don't do much for me either. However, I was in a gogo bar somewhere one night when I happened to witness a woman produce a LIVE budgie from her pussy. I had to admit that that was quite impressive. I mean how did the little bastard breath while he was in there ::

Cheers

DWS

Says DWS:

a woman produce a LIVE budgie from her pussy. I had to admit that that was quite impressive. I mean how did the little bastard breath while he was in there

mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, err, sorry, pussy-to-mouth resuscitation?

Archived