Bangkok - Guest Friendly - No Request for ID's

Hamokhamok

Can anyone help.

I'm looking for a reasonable hotel in Bangkok near Nana area that is

1. Guest freindly and

2. and most importantly Don't ask to see ladies ID.

I need to invite 'good' Thai lady to room and don't want to embarass her with having to show and possibly hand up her ID.

I suspect she wouldn't hand it up anyway so that could result in a problem on the day/night.

I know Omni didn't ask for ID's some years ago.

Anyone know anywhere else ???

Thanks.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hotels which werent checking IDs when i stayed there: Majestic Suites (IMHO your best choice), Dynasty Inn, Nana Hotel, Ruamachitt Plaza.

Hotels who do check: Stable Logde, Bangkok Inn, Zenith.

Your best bet is to use a Appartment like Setup like "m in Bangkok" where they dont have a Lobby at all. No Lobby, no frontdesk, no ID check. You can bring in 6 LBs at once and nobody will know. :clown:. Do a search in this section and you will find my review.

mupfel

"the hotel is supposed to check any guest's identity by law" Some things are enforced and some things aren't.

A "GTG" (and I use quotes) will get pissed if asked for ID. Least my friends do and this has happened to two girls that I know who were visiting me socially or just curious about what the rooms look like (so no hanky panky at all). With one of the girls it was a topic for the rest of the evening. Both times were at hotels where I didn't have "guests" previously. Both times I had to go to the desk and inquire why reception was "rude" to my guest (practically demanded of me in both cases).

<<burp>>

Thanks to everyone for that help. I have looked at two places Majestic Suites and M in Bangkok. M seems to be the best of both in that it is away from the area of action so the GTG won't feel too bad about walking around there. Majestic Suites is also a good spot. I have been in the coffee shop for breakfast a number of times.

I nearly got a free breakfast there one morning - I had to say I wasn't staying there.

Will have to decide now.

M in Bangkok seems to have a strange room arrangement.

I was thinking of Apartment 41 or 42. Anyone stay in either of those ? Any comments.???

I have stayed in App. 41. Very nice and big room, everything new.

Here a repost of my review.

If you want it VERY private, try "m in Bangkok", it is a small appartmenthouse with a 3-5 minute walk to NaNa (direct by the Skytrain Phloe Chit Station). It is like a hotel but without a Lobby, you have your private entrance. No ID-Checks no nothing, no one cares how many or how offen you have guests. The rooms are in very good condition. The AC is good. Cons: No Lift, no swimmingpool, no coffeshop, not many programs on TV. Prices from 800-1650 Baht. They clean the room everyday execpt sunday. I stayed there 2 weeks ago and i liked it. Just make a google-search. You can book online.

I stayed at the biggest room on the 4th Floor (41), 1650 Baht, plenty of room and the best bed i had so far in BKK. Forget about the bathtube, very small. There is no lobby and no safteyboxes but there where lots of cupboards in the room which you can lock and take the key, so no one can get easy at your goodies. The girls loved the fact that there is no "walk of shame".

The "hotel" is mainly used at a stop over for people how will go to Koh Samui where the owners have a resort.

An older Thailady is doing the cleaning and she do laundry to. She is very friendly and the best is that around 5 pm she goes home and there is no one left, except you and your new friend(s). On Sundays no one was present. You will get an Key-Card which opens a door at the back of the building and you are straigth at the staircase where the rooms are.

mupfel

buffalo_bill:

Mr. Hamok,

the hotel is supposed to check any guest's identity by law and if you are farang they must verify if you have a visa at all. Can't see any reason for your gtg to become upset. Unless she is on the list of most wanted Thai citizens
:dunno:

Bbill

Im quite shure that you have find the point! ::

Archived