Does being a good looking guy count for anything?

i think that the younger/newer BG's tend to be more swayed by good-looking men as compared to older more 'stocky' men, (just as any young woman is), but with time as they get more experienced in the scene the older/more seasoned BG's are much less concerned with physical looks and more into 'good heartedness' - having said that, even the older woman would select a handsome good hearted man over an ugly good hearted man

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says harlequinbkk:

[color:"red"]who the fuck is that JJSUSHI

guy I posted 3 times and he shit canned me each time,
[/color]

Rush,

Don't take it personally, that is just his style.

This is by and large a friendly board which welcomes discussions, opinions and questions from people will all levels of experience.

Harlequin

My style is shit canning?

I guess I will have to add that to my list of growing titles along with "woman beater"

JJSUSHI-The Shit Canner! :bow:

>Hmm, but young guys are more likely newbies so easier to handle, don't insist on service for payment, have no idea of the prices, ...

That's it: I started with my gf as a customer. Recently, I asked her who was the worst payer in her career. It was me!

I did not know the going rate, thought 1000 + taxi were plenty of money. She did not say anything then but even taxi was more expensive (due to traffic jams) than 100Bht one way.

(Well, we all know now that she had recouped that initial "loss" by factor of thousands)

Another girl, before her, I did not know that bf had to be paid, regardles of where she goes first - to the bar or directly to me. Had to go to her bar after 4 days, find her and pay what I did not know had to be paid. That was warmly received and a free night was given (but only dinner happened).

A month before that I heard an "old hand" giving advice to his friends: 300 baht (then) barfine is all the girls cost to be taken home! Some pocket money for taxi if you feel happy after the deed!

That's the problem with newbies and "up to you" deals.

>who the fuck is that JJSUSHI

guy I posted 3 times and he shit canned me each time, funny

how my question being so stupid is on top of the board... you

shoud give newbies a break....

You don't want to go like that...Newbies come and go, some become valuable contributors to the board.

Initially, I was thinking to give you a blast. Tolerated many newbies just to see them banned in a week or so, then regretting for welcoming them.

JJSushi has wounded me several times but his posts were honest criticism and I believe he is an asset here.

That's it: I started with my gf as a customer. Recently, I asked her who was the worst payer in her career. It was me!

:bow: Interesting! Maybe this could happen to me too? Actually I consider 1000 baht per day + food etc. as enough. But I might give a bg some money for free too.

And the last time I felt that I was generous by giving 2000 baht for one night to a girl from longgun. I think she has spent this money allready with all the mails she has sent to me since.

Hmm, what would be an appropriate sum for 4 weeks?

Best regards

>Interesting! Maybe this could happen to me too? Actually I consider 1000 baht per day + food etc. as enough. But I might give a bg some money for free too.

>And the last time I felt that I was generous by giving 2000 baht for one night to a girl from longgun.

The girls know who paid them what. And you don't. 2k for one night can be comapred to 20K from a Saudi man for 2 hours.

(I think you paid her well).

Repeat customers pay, say, 20K for 2 days, 3 days, 5 days but always 20K or more. And buy gold, sort out some other open ends for them.

>I think she has spent this money allready with all the mails she has sent to me since.

228 emails over 8 months. 14K bahts.

>Hmm, what would be an appropriate sum for 4 weeks?

No rule. Now, that my gf is telling me her accounting from the past, 1500 per day + 30K gold + clothes at Emporium + everything else paid was her greatest achievement for one month with one man. She told that to her coworkers (probably lied a bit, making it higher).

Almost like fishermen telling about their catch.

TTM, thanks for the informations.

I told her that I will pay 20'000 + 10'000 barfine for 4 weeks. Of course she didn't say if it is enough or not. ::

I am a little bit surprised that she mails (and phones) so often. And this for 4 months now.

Maybe I will write a thread about it. Then the members can try in vain to save me from a stupidity! ::

Best regards

"Hmm, but young guys are more likely newbies"

hmm who ever gave you that idea? :eek:

try searching the polls say 'how old we're you when you discovered LOS' to find out that you're as likely to be an 'old' newbie as a young. actually more likely to be 'old' I'd say & probably for the better :o

Says naiv:

Hmm, what would be an appropriate sum for 4 weeks?

I second, there is no rule. But from experience, LT is more likely less per day than ST. And it differs, where you take your lady from. BKK is more expensive than Pattaya. May be, an appropriate rate could be THB 1000 per day (BKK) and THB 700 - THB 800 per day (Pattaya). However, I am sure, some ladies can be had for THB 500 while others are not willing to go for less than THB 1500. Is the lady contracted with a bar? May be, add some BF too (while I took a lady from PTY and didn't pay a BF for LT).

Archived