Does being a good looking guy count for anything?

A few of these women frankly explained to me that having sex with Thai men is like "having rice with good Thai curry" which the "farangs" lovers cannot give , does that make sense?

Yes, I think it makes sense. Individuals like different types of sex, but as with food the preferences might be influenced by the culture. So the typical thai man might make sex in another way than the typical farang.

And you have to find a partner who likes the same, haven't you?

What do you think they think?

:: No idea, usually I ask them. But I am not sure if they tell me the truth. Sometimes I can feel what they think, maybe ::

Best regards

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says liquidflux:

So who's up for a little challenge? Being the young handsome man that I am :hubba: I'd be willing to hang with some of the old farts for a night and do a little club crawl. We'll see who gets more attention from the girls, gets better treatment, etc. Strictly for scientific research of course.
:grinyes:

I think the true test would be what would be your reception by the girls after the 2nd or 3rd time you go back to the bar. Only then will you know if those looks count for anything. After a couple of visits you develop a reputation that good or bad looks can't help or harm.

Are you up for that challenge? :devil:

Says jjsushi:

I think the true test would be what would be your reception by the girls after the 2nd or 3rd time you go back to the bar. Only then will you know if those looks count for anything. After a couple of visits you develop a reputation that good or bad looks can't help or harm.

Are you up for that challenge?
:devil:

Most definately! I wont be in Thailand until January tho. :doah:

Says liquidflux:

So who's up for a little challenge? Being the young handsome man that I am :hubba: I'd be willing to hang with some of the old farts for a night and do a little club crawl. We'll see who gets more attention from the girls, gets better treatment, etc. Strictly for scientific research of course.
:grinyes:

Hi flux,

OK - when do you arrive?

Actually, I have done this research already - more by chance than design. I went out one night on a bar tour with my son when he came on a visit from UK. He is 27, tall, slim and ( I think) hansum. I was surprised at the reaction of the BGs in every bar we went to. An immediate warm and demonstrative welcome for him everywhere, with some acknowledgement of my presence only when they realised we were together. In most places there were shrieks and giggling from the girls.

In one place that I visit fairly regularly, I still get asked every time when is my son coming back. He was here in August last year so it is getting on for a year ago now.

So - conclusion - it counts, but I agree with others that there are other factors and lack of good looks is not the end of the world.

Khwai

"Yes, I think it makes sense. Individuals like different types of sex, but as with food the preferences might be influenced by the culture. So the typical thai man might make sex in another way than the typical farang.

And you have to find a partner who likes the same, haven't you?"

Isn't this just another twist on why many farangs are attracted to Asian girls? Or some farangs not at all? Look at all here who are addicted to Thai.

I don't think its the sex, its what attracts us physically. Better sex comes as a result of this, I don't think its the opposite. At least not in the start.

Its reasonable to think that many prostitutes are not attracted to farangs, and would never have tried even one if it was not for the money.

On the other hand you will find Thai girls who prefer farangs.

Cheers!

You would have to be in denial if you thought that looks didn't count in any sort of way with women, even in the P4P scene.

What is considered handsome thou by individual women can be a very subjective thing.

In the P4P scene you will be seen, if you are considered handsome , as a preferred customer but still a customer as after all you are still directly paying for it.

You may get more attention and you may indeed pay less and may get some freebies if you are good looking,

This is life. That is how it works.So what.

Older guys on this forum do indeed seem a bit defensive about this issue. They shouldn't be . They had their day and now they are lucky that they have enough money to pay to bang beautiful young girls but you really have to expect that the young girls in most cases would prefer to be banging guys closer to their age.

and lack of good looks is not the end of the world.

-----------------

It is exactly why it may be the end of the world that fat old bastards come to Thailand. I mean, have we ever read on this board or around us LOS lovers stuff like: "I can't seem to get laid. what's wrong with me?"..... never heard it, personally.

"Older guys on this forum do indeed seem a bit defensive about this issue. They shouldn't be . They had their day and now they are lucky that they have enough money to pay to bang beautiful young girls but you really have to expect that the young girls in most cases would prefer to be banging guys closer to their age."

IMO its not only age which influences this. Its also a matter of how you look after yourself. The fat guy in the 20's may be more attractive in his 40's if he is slim.

Its individual though, some guys can carry weight and still pull girls. But they are a minority.

Cheers!

Hi CBK

That is very true.

I was just about to comment on that too.

To be handsome is not as important as being "Riap Roy" in the eyes of BGs IMO. Not being well-groomed and well dressed is definitely off-putting.

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Archived