Does being a good looking guy count for anything?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says rush:

Thanks guys for the insights BTH who the fuck is that JJSUSHI

guy I posted 3 times and he shit canned me each time, funny

how my question being so stupid is on top of the board... you

shoud give newbies a break....

Rush,

If you have a problem with another member here, you complain to the moderator or to the owner, NOT on the board.

You did, and saw what happens, and I cannot say that I did not smile reading JJ's post to you.

Anyway, I consider this incident closed, and no more replies to each other on the subject.

Cheers - BB - mod

Hi,

[color:"red"] Hmm, may I miss something?!?

Or do they consider thai men as more handsome?!?

Or are they better lovers? (One bg told me this.)

Or is the small talk better?

[/color]

First, I have no intimate experieince with Thai men. It has been my pet research project for a long time to find out why so many Thai women, especially the ones from BG background, have Thai men hidden as husband/lovers even if they seem to be happily married to their "farangs".

::

It bolied down to the language, the feel and the cultural background of the Thai men. I really have no idea exactly what they are talking about. :dunno: I have Thai male friends and I do enjoy their company due to the language and common cultural backgrounds. A few of these women frankly explained to me that having sex with Thai men is like "having rice with good Thai curry" which the "farangs" lovers cannot give ::, does that make sense? :hug:

Many Thai women, including the well-educated ones long to go back to Thailand and a few of these feel that they have missed out about Thai men, I don't know what that is, sorry.

Jasmine :devil:

[color:"red"] Can you build a rocket? Great!

BGs don't know what a rocket is for. All your looks and brains may have only one use: if he marries me, he knows some shit that may help us build another wing to the house. What he knows, fuck knows, but he may make some money for us.

[/color]

TTM, how realistics you are!!! :hug:

I knew an ex-BG whose husband was an engineer. she had no idea what he was (they are divorced now), just know "He makes good money". I feel sorry for this woman though, her son has no respect for her, quite ashamed of her actually but life goes on. :angel:

Jasmine :devil:

[color:"red"]in these strictly professional manners [/color]

BGs in Thailand are not exactly like the prostitutes in the West. What do you think they think?

I feel (as a woman) that these women are there for money, if by chance, they have customers who they feel attrated to, they are lucky. Being attracted to a man, does not mean that he is a hunk, attractions go beyond looks, IMO. :banghead:

Cheers!

Hi,

[color:"red"] Switch off the lights and it's all the same. As you spending a night with an ugly girl.

[/color]

TTM, I have tried to tell Hubby that concept, he never believed me!!!! ::

[color:"red"]That's where the problem is. Thai women (non-working girls) have similar, if not more strict criteria, what handsome man looks like and what personal qualities he should posses. Pretty much as their peers in farangland.

[/color]

Agreed man, I agree :applause:

Jasmine

This topic always boils down to the young guys against the vets. I've always maintained that the young handsome guys have an advantage over the old fogies. Even if the money isnt the same, the BG's would rather be with someone they are physically attracted to and have more in common with. How many girls outside the scene do you see running around with a bf who is twice her age or more? Not many. The bargirls tastes arent any different, they just chose a different profession. There's always exceptions of course, but IMO this is generally the case.

So who's up for a little challenge? Being the young handsome man that I am :hubba: I'd be willing to hang with some of the old farts for a night and do a little club crawl. We'll see who gets more attention from the girls, gets better treatment, etc. Strictly for scientific research of course. :grinyes:

With all those e-mails which is a substantial investment of time and cost on her part, is she seizing you up to be her BF?

No, she doesn't seize me up, not at all. She didn't ask me to pay her for the mails neither. But I will pay her for the expenses, in one way or the other.

Best regards

Archived