Does being a good looking guy count for anything?

Says ib13:

the highscore was a fine gentlemen having paid 5k & at that time she was still a newbie so though that must have been a mistake/stupid so she tried to give most of it back to him, but I guess she never succeded
:neener:

I had a NEP BG friend that told me her most profitable ST was 30min with a Japanese fellow and he paid her 8000bt. He never asked her how much he just put the money in her hand said goodbye and walked out of the ST hotel.

She also didn't run after him to give back some of the overpay either.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't fool yourself, they hardly see you as a person.

--------------------------------

wrong! Your own relationship proves otherwise. If you are sensitive to them, you will gain more than sex, and they will take you to their room, party, eat on the floor with their friends, tell you details about their lives that would make no sense telling a non-person. It is because guys are often well taken care of, AS A PERSON, that they have problems to call them prostitutes, or at least, not as we understand the word in the west, (15 mns, over, your time is up). The whole TG experience is about all these minute details that make the experience.... well, personable.

Guys, fuck it.

Naiv is in love, I don't really know what's he asking.

Did I show my cards?!? ::

I am just interested in the prizes. Not that it is important, I am always paying what I feel like.

Best regards

Haha, we will see! But thanks for the wishes. And I promise to keep you up to date. But you have to wait 4 months :neener:

Best regards

Naiv,

There is no rule. But unless you are extremely wealthy (like guys giving from 50,000B to 100,000B a month) don't give her anything over 20,000B a month. Many guys seem to be stuck on this figure for their long-term GFs. I think it is a fair price. Yes, a girl can make a lot more on a per diem basis but you are giving her guaranteed money and most important is she likes you. And that counts for a lot in price discounts. I know girls who are willing to take half of what they get in a month if they hook onto a good falang BF. That tells me how much they hate the bar scene...

With all those e-mails which is a substantial investment of time and cost on her part, is she seizing you up to be her BF? For many, this is a great way out of the bar scene for a girl even if it is only for a few months to a couple of years.......

Cardinalblue

Says jjsushi:

I had a NEP BG friend that told me her most profitable ST was 30min with a Japanese fellow and he paid her 8000bt. He never asked her how much he just put the money in her hand said goodbye and walked out of the ST hotel...

If the Japanese geezer was well-heeled and a "newbie" to the Thai sanuk scene, he might well have waltzed away thinking he got a bargain (especially if the gal was a corker?). 8000 baht = 22,000 JPY. No problem. He'd have paid much more than that (more than twice as much probably :o) in Tokyo for a quick shag with a stunner. :doah:

jack ;)

Archived