Does being a good looking guy count for anything?

seems to me your GF was getting very good payment in order for you to be the lowest paying of them all.

curious to know what the most she was paid?

a BG friend of mine, who I spent many good night with from the very beginning of my LOS sanuk career told me among other things recently what the lowest & highests she was ever paid & surprice surprice I was the lowest one & she remembered me to pay only 100bt, but I had to assure her I did pay her a full 500bt for LT back in '99 me thinks :o

the highscore was a fine gentlemen having paid 5k & at that time she was still a newbie so though that must have been a mistake/stupid so she tried to give most of it back to him, but I guess she never succeded :neener:

enjoy!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"But he does have the lightest blue Paul Newman eyes. Every bar we went to over the course of two weeks the girls were all over him "taa muan tuk-a-daa" (eyes like a doll)."

Hmm... I also have light blue eyes and I often get to hear that they look scary :o ... "like a ghost".... while some girls really like them ;) ... "like a cat"...

Fredro

Says ib13:

"Hmm, but young guys are more likely newbies"

hmm who ever gave you that idea?
:eek:

try searching the polls say 'how old we're you when you discovered LOS' to find out that you're as likely to be an 'old' newbie as a young. actually more likely to be 'old' I'd say & probably for the better
:o

I remember during the late 90's-2001 I saw the bars full of young new economy guys with tons of cash being thrown around. I guess with the tech bust and all those options going to shit the old economy guys(savings and pension funds) are back at the top of the food chain.

did you ever do the ultimate 'hamsum' test?

it's very easy just walk up/down pattaya beach rd soi8 in high season say xmas/new year & if you get some screaming from the BG's ranging from minor to absolutely deafening it means your 'hansum' :hubba: :grinyes:

the reference for most 'hansum' is still david beckham taking that walk sometime last year & that was measured on the rickter scale as a major event :clown:

>I second, there is no rule. But from experience, LT is more likely less per day than ST. And it differs, where you take your lady from. BKK is more expensive than Pattaya. May be, an appropriate rate could be THB 1000 per day (BKK) and THB 700 - THB 800 per day (Pattaya). However, I am sure, some ladies can be had for THB 500 while others are not willing to go for less than THB 1500. Is the lady contracted with a bar? May be, add some BF too (while I took a lady from PTY and didn't pay a BF for LT).

Guys, fuck it.

Naiv is in love, I don't really know what's he asking.

They are trying to make a sale and they will sum you up pretty quickly and will try to guess what can help them close the deal if they are interested in you.......

------------------------------------

you have not had a lot of freebies in Los, apparently.

Says ib13:

which group would you fall into - the latter?

I'm afraid I'm in neither, but I would call myself a young newbie back in late

I would classify myself as a "tweener". I am more like the old man that looks young with enough cash to fool everybody. The girls cannot figure out my age so they classify me as young so I appear to have more cash than the legitimate young guys but not as much as the old stable guys who have it to burn.

In other words instead of wrapping a US$100 bill around a bunch of $1's, I can afford to wrap it around a bunch of $10's :devil:

but why should a bargirl go with an ugly customer if she can go with a handsome one?

---------------------------------------

because they can. I think your experience in Bgs is limited, otherwise you'd know night and night out, the girls may go with an "uglier" customer. That's because we call him ugly, but they don't. Go out and ask the girls who they think about the guys passing by their bars, may be a good man to go with, you will be surprised by the answers. I am rather fit and far from being ugly, but i lost out many times to guys I thought "lesser" than me. If a guy makes the girl feel comfortable and amuse her, she will respond in kind, no matter how unfit the guy. I mean, now in Pattaya, there are plenty of overweight and much old guys, but they are just not turning their thumbs looking at young athletes being picked up, they certainly get their turn.

Archived