Carewsing in Bangkok - May 2003

carew66

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'd be good if you could. I need a day out. How I'll cope with a British pub will be interesting. I'm just throwing myself into work right now - it really does help the blues and it maketh the cash that maketh the trip: no money, no honey and all that old caper.

It's a shame you don't like Jenga - I should have picked you one up then you and Professor G could have endless fun - "One hand - one hand" !!!

The vote's on tonight yes. Any entries from anyone we know and love?? I'll say hi to Elvis for ya

Gypsie's beside herself. Picked up the ticket today after the big booze up for her brother.

Statesman, great to meet you old chap, I miss tapeworm too. Everytime I tried to buy you a beer, you were dragged off to an eatery of sorts. Next time... there will be a next time you know.

Only one more weekend for you Red and then whooosh eh? Start thinking about Christmas now though - a lot of the lads have booked already. (And no - no entries from anyone we know. You're kidding right?)

I didn't actually see Tapeworm get back into a cab at the airport and go back to Bangkok. Also Statesman's hand luggage was much larger than before - in fact he had bought a brand new hold-all just the day before...and he has been very quiet for the last few days...

Archived