Ashamed of being a farang

Zaad

Lazyphillip,

What takes place in the bar scene is a business transaction like going to disneyland (buying a service). I know you like my toothpaste example also.....

At least i know when the ride is over and have not yet lost my common sense. Mickey Mouse and Goofy stay in the theme park!

Remember LP, The vast majority are the chicken (involved) and only a very few become the pig (committed). I wonder why that is so......

Cardinalblue

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

Well popeoxfordblue, when you finally stop jabbering on about commitment, pigs, truffles, toothpaste and such things and commit to a tg and move on from your pulpit you might find out what being a ?pig? is like (i.e. commited, as if you need an explaination). Until then you?ll remain a ?mushroom? (to coin a cb classic)...I dont know why its so in that the majority dont become pigs, and I'm not talking about bg's, I'm talking about guys who simply cant move on from bar flying; I mean aint nothing wrong in doing that if it makes you happy.....

lazyphilip

I had you as someone one with much more self confidence with yourself than this post suggests to me.

Damn!!! Does my previous post really say I give a fuck about others' actions? :: ::

I guess I've seen too many misbehaving farangs these last few weeks. :rolleyes:

There will falangs acting irresponsible and rude anywhere you go but i just don't see the connection between you and them.

I understand and agree.

However, the more scumbags I see the more I get involved (unintentionaly).

There used to be a few around, who I didn't give a f**k :D for. Now there are way more than just a few, I STILL don't give a f**k for THEM ;), just a 'bit' worried about where and when and IF this will stop someday.

You are you and they are they.

Damn right, nobody OR nothing will change that!

LP,

It is quite interesting how you always respond to my posts yet I recall only once when i responded to yours. Maybe it is just apathy on what you have to say.

The bottom line is this. You will be for the rest of your life defend what poor action you took in my book. It is too bad you just can't accept it as it is probably the belief of 90% of guys who wouldn't do the same thing that you did. I am just more vocal about it but we all know that it is not the political right thing to say on this board if though they believe it.

In your book, you did the right thing. Great, good for you. Whatever floats your boat! Hey, but I am entitled to my opinions and will voice them. You are entitled to your opinions. Great!

My only real question is because you keep coming back to it, i think you have your own doubts or want confirmation that you did the right thing. Who cares? You seem to be unable to move on...

Obviously since you keep responding to my beliefs tells me you are so uncomfortable with your actions and have doubts or else you wouldn't bother commenting on mine and move on to other real issues.

By the way, personally, I spend very little time in the bar scene now these days. I found what i have been looking for. I never got confused and mixed up the two worlds. Yes, there are two worlds in play here. I seem to accept it and you seem not to.....

I always maintained my level of standards but because if you don't, any standard will take you there to a standard that is an embarasssment and a disgrace for me. It would not work in my world which for whatever reason you can't accept. If it works in your world, great more power to you.

But everyone has some standards; some just shoot higher than others. I have no problem with that. It is probably a reflection of what one is starting with and what brings to the table. I accept everyone is different and accept people will spread out over the socio-econ spectrum as well. That is life........

Are you so unsure of youself that you keep responding to my posts. Just don't read them as i do with yours. Don't you have any self-discipline or control? Oops, I forgot......

Clearly there are many other posters on this board that have different beliefs than you and even one other i can think of same as you....

Cardinalblue

Guest lazyphil

I'm perfectly happy with my lot and need no validation, you seem to just want to come to this board spouting on about 'belief systems', standards etc with total impunity, when someone comes along and questions you repeatedly it starts to give you the hump. Tough. Cut the Nana/Cowboy umbilical cord and move on, as you told me too ::

Whats this board for?..I thought to share opinions and debate them ::

<<Are you so unsure of youself that you keep responding to my posts. Just don't read them as i do with yours>>

:: :: but you do, dont you? ::....ok enoughs enough, I'll ignore your posts in that I wont respond anymore to them........it wont be easy.....

Archived