Ashamed of being a farang

Zaad

>>>I think people in general who smoke have less concern for others no matter where they come from.<<<

yeah, this horrible drug of tobacco...

i feel so bad about being an addict to such a horrific substance. one of the worst things it does to me is that partial amnesia - i suddenly can't read anymore when i see those no smoking signs, at times i even go blind :hubba:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>Fly, you will quit after your first heart attack.<<<

maybe. but until then i don't worry too much. i live an otherwise healthy life - i am not overweight, i don't work in an office and try to avoid too much stress. for some reason i do not have most of the signs heavy smokers should have - i have good, elastic skin, no circulationproblems, about two years ago i was holding my breath again after watching 'the big blue' and without training i could still keep it for two and a half minutes.

don't count too much on your "big blue test" though...smokers in fact get larger lungs than non-smokers & hence are often able to hold their breath longer. yeah, it sounds weird but it's the truth!

no doubt in the medical community though that smoking is a sure way to get health problems!

..but, of course, I'm a smoker myself ::

>>>smokers in fact get larger lungs than non-smokers & hence are often able to hold their breath longer. yeah, it sounds weird but it's the truth!<<<

fuck off - you caught me out on that! :o ::

i thought that i'm the only one who knows that. some diver told me once that many of those mad free divers do smoke partly for that reason.

:)

now that's a sport i would have loved to get into. i have just amateurishly dabbled in distance diving, i think the furthest i came to was 75 meters after ten days training for a bet.

Archived