Ashamed of being a farang

Zaad

P127,

I thought I had an agreement with LP that we wouldn't respond to each other posts. If you go back to any posts, he is always responding to a post of mine and then in return i respond.

Of all the posts that is not in response to me that LP wrote, I have only had comment on one of his. Quite a good record I would say considering he seems to live on this board.

Hopefully he will stick to what he says this time. We will see....

Cardinalblue

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says PhordPhan:

FJ,

Try this...

PhordPhan

:: ::

Ordered and paid for. ::

Re. cunnilingus, There was a fat old bald farang bloke used to go to Soi 7 beergarden. Was extremely popular with all the birds there ? never paid for it, always got freebies. I asked a bar-server one day "What's with that fat guy? How come he's so poplar?" She winked and said, "I don't know. He just sits there licking his eyebrows all day..." :hubba:

Jack :clown:

Says Fiery Jack:

Re. cunnilingus, There was a fat old bald farang bloke used to go to Soi 7 beergarden. Was
extremely
popular with all the birds there ? never paid for it, always got freebies. I asked a bar-server one day "What's with that fat guy? How come he's so poplar?" She winked and said, "I don't know. He just sits there licking his eyebrows all day..." :hubba:

Jack
:clown:

LOL,

may be I should try this next time too.

Archived