BG out of the Scene - 500 Days Later

think_too_mut

>You have been incredibly generous...

That's nothing to what some other people do. Triple the money I invested, ask for no effort in return and turn a blind eye (or believe it's not happening) while the girl freelances or even gets married to another farang while being supported.

"Generosity" without other efforts on both sides (much more on mine) would not have moved her an inch.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An uncalled response to a very nice effort by TTM.

There's no comparison between money invested for a purpose, in this case the advancement for the better of 1 individual and money wasted on hookers usually spend on useless item, drinks or drugs.

I like to congratulate TTM for turning the life of a disadvantaged person into something worthwhile.

cheers

>I like to congratulate TTM for turning the life of a disadvantaged person into something worthwhile.

Orandanodes,

Thanks to you, JJSushi, CardinalBlue and others who understand that turning a bg around is a major undertaking.

However, opposite opinions would just help all of us see where the realistic cost, effort and commitment mark has to be set.

Many of us had a thought of converting a bg into a good girl/woman, in a distant relationship.

Bernard Trink has spent most of his life close to BKK bar scene and he still thinks it is impossible to change them. What's left to an ocassional visitor then?

TTM, so close to each other?

I took Mee out of the bar nov 18th 2001, that must be 545 days?

No 2 stories resemble, since I live with Mee most of the time, but congrats to both of you on such an achievement.

I appreciated your visit with your gf a few weeks ago, Mee thinks you are jai-dee (and so do I) and she likes your gf.

Chok dee

>TTM (sure it's not ATM?), please don't get mad: but someone has to say it... That's one damned expensive hooker you've bought yourself!

ATM: she has always had my ATM card. Took out only what she asked me first.

Gold AMEX, Visa, she had them both. Used VISA in anger only once - when I asked her to do so. She knows how they work.

>I await a "5000 days later" report. (That'll be 4,170,000 baht to you, TTM. )

Why not wait for the entire eternity? It may happen one day, just be patient...

Archived