Afterhours place Sukhumvit

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good post and great subject. I don't stay out real late very often, but every once in awhile I do like to have a late night out and its a bit of drag these days now that so many places close at 2 am. And everyone who visits me here - almost without exception - complains about the early closing times. They all want to know where to go after 2 am, and the only place I know is the Grace.

Well there is one other place I know - the Reggae place on Soi 26, where they used to close the doors around 1:30 a.m. and stay open past 2 am. Not sure if they still do this. Does anyone know other Afterhour places? Inquiring minds want to know.

Says khunsanuk:

Hi,

If it wasn't meant to be insulting, then I apoligize, but like think_too_mut said I try to discourage insults/flames as much as possible.

Sanuk!

I am glad you are doing this. Otherwise, a board can gradually disintegrate into a very "active" and useless board (look what happened to AC2).

yeah grace & siam coffeshop still going strong & serving :shhh: :beer:drinks late as of monday this week.

severel thai bars/ktv afterhour joints are spread around the city, but may not be obvious pickup places.

I heard that place above country rd was now closed, but I suppose geo tells us otherwise...

I've seen open past 2am bars/restaurents with young people driving back out suk rd. especially around thonglor.

and of course pattaya are a true 24h BG pickup joint just 90min's away ::

Says ib13:

I heard that place above country rd was now closed, but I suppose geo tells us otherwise...

just an half hour before my girls (ok, ok my girl and her bar friends) and I after 2 full bottle of cheap thai whisky :drunk: going to get ours joke down in the sunny corner between sukhumvit & soi 19, 2 young farang come inside and order them beer and is 20 May 2546 8.00AM minute more minute less.

Says ib13:

and of course pattaya are a true 24h BG pickup joint just 90min's away ::

ok, but isn't the same I don't know why, but for me the girls that you can found in Bkk is different, in my 9years story in Thailand I pick up all my gf in bkk (and maybe go to Pattaya with them), only one so and so girl pick up in Pattaya from the long time ago closed "Baby3 a gogo" in the end of walking street, she jump on me directly from the stage and I can't escape, also the funny that I met my 2 steady gf in Bkk but from the "Pattaya style bar", one in the old Buskin Joe Village (now Soi Zero) and one from Asok plaza.

Archived