Afterhours place Sukhumvit

6 May 2546, 3.30AM outside Nana Plaza, 3 TG buy something to eat and sit on the step in front of the 24h mini market, I buy something to eat and sit next them, one approach me and ask "Do you want go to play pool?" I reply "at this time is all closed" she "no, we can go" also 2 young british guys approach the 2 other friends (one beatiful, one so-so all around 22/25yo) so all move to take taxi, we went inside Sukhumvit soi 31, the place are empty but open, about 6 snooker table (but we play pool), for Thai only I suppose, only large beer available, during the game, come inside a relatively large group of young Thai more than half dozen, we come back about 5am my TG have a paper with the 1800 number signed many time, she tell "me next morning must pay the rent of the room, 1800THB" I say "ok go" and we went in my 41 room inside the "m in Bangkok" she gave me her cellular number, but next morning I have the ticket for Jakarta and when come back after 1 week call her, but at the appointment come another girl, I think really that girl isn't a regular gal standing outside Nana plaza.

The same night walking on the sukhumvit around 2.30am start talking with a couple of girls, I ask "do you know some place open?", one reply yes there is a karaoke that close 8.00am, is upper "Country road II" in soi 19 4th floor, we go inside and at that time of the night there is some workers that building the new bar at 3th floor (new After Work), but open the door at 4th floor some light come out :

In the first room there is 2 pool table and 3 toilets, another not so big room have the karaoke, inside mixed people thai and farang, I like that place and go every night until my return home.

Ok, isn't the best place for find a girl, maybe is a lot more probable find a katoey or a gay, like other karaoke afterhours that I have visited (before Thaksin Shinawatra era) is completely managed by gays & katoeys but the people inside are mixed bar girls, young farang, katoeys etc., but is nice to go with girlfiend(s), and is incredible like the bg of Nana don't know about this, second night go alone, but third night go with 2 bargirls from "morning & night" the bar in soi 4 before the nanaplaza, the next day come back with 2 more girls also from the same bar. Friday and Saturday is packed also from resident farang and is impossible to get a table inside the small karaoke but the other days is ok, 85THB for small Heineken beer, but if go with many girls is better a bottle of Thai whisky with mixer, sometimes stop the karaoke and start with disco music, the girls seems like a lot that place, the new girls around nana is used to go slip at 2am if not barfined (sometimes in the same room of the mamasan) because no nightspot at that time, remember that first night the papasan look me very bad, and tell to the girls "barfine, barfine" but at 2am no barfine is possible and meet the girls outside after 5 minutes, the only problem that we MUST pass in front of bar again for go to the karaoke, but after few minutes the angry papasan go ::

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

June, that was uncalled for. Not everybody has English as their native tongue, no need to insult does whose English is slightly below par (but still very readable).

Besides, this was not any worse than some of the stuff I read from native speakers.

So, lay off.

Sanuk!

Says june11:

Whew! Is Italian your native language?

Correct, but close friend say that also I'm illiterate in my native language :banghead:, so you always must do a hard work for understand me :dunno:

Says khunsanuk:

June, that was uncalled for.

In my side no problem, one member of this board (and ASFO member too), when met in Bangkok some years ago present me to the friends with "un-understandable Gio", and after a lot of years my improve in English language is the same of my improve in Thai or in bahasa Indonesia, can't articulate an complete and correct sentence. What I can do, I can only speak the same language of the bargirls fresh form the farms, the "broken English" :rolleyes:

I know that you aren't the moderator of these board, but also you have an huge experience in the forum: I've a problem I want post a story about a go-go bar and some girls, but in particularly one of these I know only with the number, and also the number is related to the story. I know that is un polite post the name of the girls on any board, but ,maybe in a big bar there is 10 girls with nickname "Nok" or "Nat", but with a determinate number only one, so bar number identifies exactly the girls and I'm always want post impersonal story, so what I must to do?

Hi,

"In my side no problem"

Good, but I do have a problem with people insulting other members over their lack of English skills.

"so what I must to do?"

Not sure if I understand you correctly, but the rule on this board is no identifying information about the girls, and that includes both names and numbers.

Sanuk!

>and after a lot of years my improve in English language

Gio,

Your posts are good enough and understandable. You are communicating your messages, no drama about that.

English is not my first language, neither is Khun Sanuk's. Not of many others as well. Feel you are among friends here.

Indeed, as Bufalo Bill mentioned, what was the thrill in Jakarta in the days of Sukharto's fall? Was it him?

I didn't think the comment was necessarily insulting. "Whew! Is Italian your native language?" sounds more playful and bemused than insulting and June11 was surely only voicing the thoughts of a lot of native English speakers - how amusing and strange it is that the Italian accent comes through so strongly! Most native English speakers like the accents of Italians anyway - they've got a nice, sing-song rythmn to them!

Archived