titty twister/warbler for sale

thai3

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be sorry to see Warbler change from it's present format, I like being able to go there just to chill out with a beer or 2 and on a sunday listen to Soi Dogs play! And Warbler sure as hell beats the British Pub next door, what a depressing place that is, full is whinging mainly English expats, complaining about the heat, humidity, tourists and anything to do with LOS - I got all this in the time it took me to down one beer! :banghead:

I have spoken to santos a number of times and he always seems to come over as a decent guy but as a few replies have said that is only one side of the story.

I guess in this case it has to be "buyer beware"!

Thaipan

Says Thaipan:

the British Pub next door, what a depressing place that is, full is whinging mainly English expats, complaining about the heat, humidity, tourists and anything to do with LOS - I got all this in the time it took me to down one beer!
:banghead:

Hi Thaipan,

I have encountered Scots in there of the same kind also.

Khwai

Soi Dogs haven't had the Sunday residency there for more than 2 months now...

A shame really. They now have a soul band with a horn section called The Associates. Not a bad sound and worth hearing.

Khwai, The only time I was in there I do seem to remember a Scottish guy in a kilt sitting near the gents toilet!!! I think Scotland were playing England at Twickenham that night.

Nothing worse than whinging expats whatever nationality they are!!! ::

Thaipan

"I tried to read his resonse and gave up after the first paragraph. could not understand it."

I'm struggling to read and understand this also. Does anyone know his nationality?

My impression is that English is not his native language.

But you can get the drift-all the fault of the pattaya bar. Claims richards cash and everyone else's including Bkk profits went down the drain there. Does this sound credible? I seem to remember the pattaya place was only opened a short time and closed around 18 months ago. Of course you can get into problems with taking out long leases and then get stuck with them even when you close down. I was not convinced with his response, sounded more like excuses rather than an explanation. Certainly should serve as a warning for anyone thinking of going into the bar business, esp with a partner-peter

Archived