titty twister/warbler for sale

thai3

For those who have not seen it, and not sure if it's OK to mention it, but there is a very, very, interesting thread on nanapong about who owns what and who's done what and when. It reads like it would have won the story competition, stanger than fiction-peter

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Just read the entire thread and must say very interesting indeed. I have known Santos for a couple of years now, but only as a customer, and he seems to be a nice guy. No idea if all of this is true or not, but would like to know the whole story.

Sanuk!

KS,

Read UISEU's post # 10696.87 for the whole story. Pretty tough stuff.

I hope whoever intends to buy these places will do some homework first.

Cheers.

I was just about to mention the new post, some people are lucky it's falangs they are cheating, I don't think thai's would let them get away with this. If it's true, and we do only have one side, it's absolutely terrible-peter

I have had more than a few emails about Santos including two guys themselves who claim to have been ripped off by him and two others who know yet more people who claim to have been victims, including one fellow who claims that Santos ripped him off in Saudi Arabia. One thing's for sure - a LOT of people claim to have been victims.

Stick

Archived