Bar Girls Moving to Farangland... do they work???

MooNoi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fly,

The sky is the limit. Like most situations, it all boils down to the person and what they want/aspire to achieve. I dealt with this issue with my ex, a Chinese-Singaporean. She was educated and had no problems. I do know one Thai lady, early fifties, here in the states who married a GI who was stationed in the LOS. I don't know her whole story, but I know she did work the bars and didn't have much of an education. She is now divorced and owns and manages two 7-11 stores in the area. Not sure how she achieve all of this, maybe in part due to divorce, but regardless she takes care of business and drives a BMW so life appears to be pretty good. She still looks good for her age. I'm sure she was a knock out when she was young.

augustart

Hua Nguu Wrote

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And these also work the system, cheat and lie to government to get money. Cards flow around. They can play for days if even if they have a small baby.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry to say that this is also the case in the city in which I live in Denmark.

Even I don't know what city you are from, I can only confirm this, with few exceptions. Though the exceptions I have met seems to be doing good, but they do say that their life is far from what they dreamed about when arriving. Most doing low level jobs such as cleaning and similar.

Best regards,

Danish30

Hi FlyPapillon,

IMO, and what I have seen for the over 30 yrs. in USA and Europe, the ex-BG/Prostitutes work much more than the educated ones. :banghead:

Most of these(lower-educated) women earn what they can earn and work hard. They are not picky on jobs like the educated Thais. Grant it, they mostly work in restuarants, department stores and housekeeping but their work should make anyone proud. I have met several women who work so they can send money to Thailand to help their poor folks out. However, please beware that most of these women KEEP their pay for their own needs. ::

Jasmine :devil:

please beware that most of these women KEEP their pay for their own needs.

Can I keep my pay for my own needs too? ::

Best regards

''Thais dont like sitting around all day on their asses doing nothing''.

Right, what I have heard from TG in my country they prefer to visit friends, play cards (with a lot of money), drink, eat and smoke.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Of course there are others too.

Best regards

Guest lazyphil

Well from where I'm sitting here in the UK they dont in my area. I'm in no doubt just like some of our indigenous wasters there will be the Thai variety around, just yet to meet them :D

"Right, what I have heard from TG in my country they prefer to visit friends, play cards (with a lot of money), drink, eat and smoke.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Of course there are others too."

Since I started a bit of commotion on this thread, I might add a bit. The majority in my country are not the who do what you said here. Its a minority. I don't know how many...I guessed on 25%, that might have been too high.

Its not fair to Thais to write what you said. My ex wife fell into a hole yesterday. An ambullance came to get her, she was lost for a while. Her hole body was black and blue, she also had a concussion. This morning, as usual at 3:00 am she got up and went to work. Before that, after she came home she worked making orders for "Rot Chong", extra work in her catering business.

She has a work ethic far superior to mine!!! Or anyone else that I have seen, excluding my granddad. Of course we all worried - but nothing could stop her.

Cheers!

Archived