Bar Girls Moving to Farangland... do they work???

MooNoi

check_bin_krap,

actually I have no idea what the work ethic of thais is. I know only a few examples in my country. But enough to make the work ethic or better the sanuk ethic an issue if I would ever consider a relationship with a thaigirl, especially a BG.

Best regards

P.S.: I am sorry for what happened to your wife, I hope that she will recover fastly and that she won't overwork.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats ex wife naiv ;), yeah - she is fine now.

Anyway, I pretty much agree that its not a good idea to marry a lazy no-gooder. I think they exist more in the US than in Thailand.

I think you will find old fashioned values easier in the far east than in old US.. Its the modern values and way of life which creates the "all for myself" attitude.

I don't know how to say it more than to compare my granddad to my ex, they are quite similar in many ways. About BG's? Well, they are not a cornerstone to judge Thai society from, but I bet they are better overall than the average US hookers :D (I am not talking about gymnastics in bed here)

Cheers!

>>>But she likes the Thai interaction with Thai workmates and feels comfortable in their company <<<

Couldn't agree with you more phil.

The thing that has always amazed me, is the fact that 90% of the local Thai work force all ended up working in the bakery department of the same establishment as me.

I even have a Thai guy working for me in the meat game.

It just surprises how they always seem to find each other (in the end anyway)...

I actually met my wife working in the same place as me.

She came to the UK with her mother when she (her mother) married another Farang back in 1990, and finally started working with her Mum in a bakery as a cake decorator.

OK, so the money aint fabulous, but it sure isn't bad, and it definately helps to pay for some of the nicer things in life (like a new pair of shoes for the kids, or maybe even a new remote control - yet again for the kids :)).

I must admit now though, I would be struggling like mad if it wasn't for her salary on top of mine...

Best thing is though, she absolutely loves her job.... :neener:

Guest lazyphil

<<I must admit now though, I would be struggling like mad if it wasn't for her salary on top of mine...>>

Me too, I think some board members might have difficulty believing a tg, particularly an ex bg like mine will contribute her earning to monthly out payments and not say something like 'this my money, you no spend my money'..... Earlier on this thread I think Jasmine gave out some pearls regarding bg's and their earnings....another sweeping generalization :grinyes:

>>>However, please beware that most of these women KEEP their pay for their own needs<<<

Hi Jasmine,

Although I can agree that in a number of situations this may be the case, but I can asure you that my wife (although she does have poor family back home) does not keep her money for this purpose.

Yes she does like to be able to pay for some nice things for herself, as I do when I can, 95% of her money is helping to pay for our bricks and mortar (house), our food, our clothing and all of the other little things that help keep a family together.

I have also met a number of her friends and relatives here in the UK, and IMHO they are no different to my wife.

Like the saying goes 'charity starts at home', where ever home may be.

But I think your comments would be more suited to 'money' marriages, where the tg does not 'really' love her partner.

I think (and hope) that mine does - coz i do...

:shhh:

Archived