Do you ever plan to stop meeting bg's???

thalenoi

Hi,

"But the chances of a successful longterm relationship with one, is nil."

No offence, but that is bullshit. All it would take to disproof this is one succesfull relationship, and I will bet that it would be very easy to find one.

"There is no strange coincidence that every Thai sanuk website exstols the message that the most fatal thing you can do, is fall in love with a bargirl."

Again, I disagree. The reason why posts on most websites are heavily slanted towards this opinion is because most of the people who did find a good girl and are in a good relationship do not need to post on boards like this.

Sanuk!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HT,

KS already replied very well ( I was on the webcam with the GF :) ) but let me add :

""But the chances of a successful longterm relationship with one, is nil. There is no strange coincidence that every Thai sanuk website exstols the message that the most fatal thing you can do, is fall in love with a bargirl. You can tell me that this relationship has the same success rate as any other, but I, along with many others, will contest this.

Absolutely not true...... I'm fully convinced that 99 % of all mixed & happy couples nver even make it on internet.

""A bar girl, is a bar girl, out of her option to be one. It takes a distinct personality to get there. To equate them on a level that says they are no different than a girl who elects not to be a whore, is silly.

Sure...hooking up with a whore can result in a meaningful, long term relationship. In theary, that's great. Strange though, that the majority of expats, elect a much different path.

Even on this board we have very esteemed members who are long & happely married to their ex-BG, from a bar, gogo, karaoke or even massageparlor......

No, I cant say names, maybe they'll come forward..... but I have met a few, including their wifes.

Maybe if you would live here, you will see and think differently :)

For the moment for you LOS is reduced to 1 square kilometer around NP, there is much more, believe us :)

Cheers !

"Conversly, you could also say that it takes a weak girl to get involved in the first place. And even weaker to continue to stay in, after her intitial objectives had been met.

Harsh words these are HT.

Nothing is black-and-white in life.

I do know why severall woman went into the BG scene in LOS, but just listen to how the woman I live with got in the scene:

Went to school barefoots (3km one way) until 13 and took care of buffallo (her father told her he would kill her if the buffallo died if he became sick becuase he ate something he should not be eating)

During school holidays was sent to other province to harvest (bring some money)

From 13 to 18 she worked on father's rice field.

From 18 until 32 she was indentured to Bangkok to work cleaning houses and cook meals for the boss where she lived. (her parents build the house with money from work of 3 daughters)

She made a few friends, did not frequent many places, no disco's, just went to see a movie from time to time.

Several of her friends over time went to "work bar Pattaya" and got married within the first year.

Yes, Pattaya is that wonderful place where they find the wealthy farang researching his bride. Bullshit, drunken whoremongers yes, but how would they know??? It's called HOPE for a better life.

She came to Pattaya with 30k baht savings (I analysed her bank book - in and outs - over the last few years) and 10 weeks down the road had zero baht left over, living that marvellous dream live they hear about, crying every night. "What I have I got into? Where is that charming prince? I only see arsholes farangs here!"

I suppose it's here where most get stuck into their new lives: alcohol, drugs, sex, fat farangs...

Weak girls to stay in that life?

I worked under-cover for one year amongst thieves and drug addicts. Easy to get into that life, but how can you get out of it? I do not have the answers.

I did meet two of her ex-friends and ex-BG's who married farangs and spend holidays in LOS and a very nice young couple lives here, she's also an ex-bg. (and I do suspect some more couples around Chumpon to be of the "wrong" type......

Yep, a handful are lucky and manage to get out of the scene.

>>>I know they are human, BB. But the chances of a successful longterm relationship with one, is nil.

This reply to BB is also bullshit, see above.

"I guess that was my point. I can understand a nieve farm girl getting roped into the situation, but it is very clear, very soon, what they have gotten themselves into. I could easily understand a girl working for a short time, and them getting out, after living the lifestyle for a month, or 2. But after that, they need to make a decision (evaluation) of what they have done. By this point they are fully aware that they can get bad customer, aids, pregnant, and see the drugs and alcohol that are part of the business. And also see other girls struggling with gambling debts, etc. "

HT, your view is one which sadly is reflected in US after Reagan appeared.

If people live in misery, its their choice. Thats freedom to choose. I would claim its every human beings duty to try to stop the pain and misery which others inflict upon themself.

Again, its not as easy as you say to turn your back upon the scene. For each person there is many factors involved, and to call it lazyness is disrespectful. True in some cases, others not. When it comes to diseases like AIDS - they always happen to others - right?

Cheers!

Says HIGH THAIED:

They want to make the lazy, easy, fast money, and are willing to take the risks, and bad reputation, that goes along with it. HT

Sorry HT but that is the most nonsensical statement I may have heard from you yet. Pray do tell what is so lazy and easy and about sexually prostituting oneself?

What do you prefer? one night one or the one who asks for 3000 baht in the morn?

About harm, hurt - I am filled up HERE with what prostitution does. Sorry, won't accept it and fucking mad about it.

--------------------------------------

3000? never heard off in my "neighborood". Seriously, as far as non-involving sex goes, no$$ or $$ is not my criteria. I've been happy with all types of girls, and I treat them all the same, courteously.

i am also filled up here with the way so many women are treated in so many male-dominated countries, and they don't need to be prostitutes. i find some P4P girls actually not as easily subservient to the male than nonP4P. IMO

The reason why posts on most websites are heavily slanted towards this opinion is because most of the people who did find a good girl and are in a good relationship do not need to post on boards like this.

-----------------------------------------

Not only that, but most people posting on a board like this are also taking the scene for what it supposedly is, an entertainment plaza (for lack of a better word, ahah), and basically raise their defenses against undue involvement or lower their expectations to exactly what they pay for, timed and timely fun.

Archived