Do you ever plan to stop meeting bg's???

thalenoi

I came to bangkok by accident: I was working for a cargo airline, could travel freely to many places on earth, was tired of North America, wanted to see Hong Kong, but a collegue working in the same office told me: "don't be stupid, go to Bangkok"

I travelled a lot for business and never were fond of bg's.

That changed in Bangkok....

For 12 years 2x/year Bangkok became my playground.

Paid lots of bf's, preferred LT's but the number of bg's on my hit list is still quite respectable.

Never gave it a tought if some day I would stop coming to Bangkok or Pattaya to pick-up bg's. Seemed I would do this until my dying day...

Also swore to "never ever" fall in love with a bg...

But it happened on 18 th november 2001.

We are still together and I haven't paid any bf since.

Sometimes it itches. On my way back to farangland stayed one night in bangkok, visited a few bars in NEP and SC, the excitement I had 2 years ago is gone. None of the bg's in these places I would have taken to my room.

10 days to go to return to what's now my home, Chumpon, straight to the missus.

I wonder if sometimes you guys think about the day and motive you might stop taking bg's to your rooms....

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"green"] On my way back to farangland stayed one night in bangkok, visited a few bars in NEP and SC, the excitement I had 2 years ago is gone. None of the bg's in these places I would have taken to my room. [/color]

You should visit the bars I frequent. :devil:

Hi,

"Do you ever plan to stop meeting bg's???"

I already have. Have been married for a few years now, and have not strayed even once. The missus went home for a week during Songkran, giving me plenty of opportunity to fuck around. I did not.

Like you the vast majority of girls working in the bars have no appeal to me anymore.

Sanuk!

I still enjoy ogling them and like to talk to them sometimes. But that's all. I never once got serious with a beegee anyway. I had too many other options. (Hard to do that if you're not an expat though. As one of my colleagues -- an American university educated Thai gal -- said to me one day, "Most Farangs marry bar girls because that's all they get to meet!")

an American university educated Thai gal -- said to me one day, "Most Farangs marry bar girls because that's all they get to meet!")

Very true !

Archived