Do you ever plan to stop meeting bg's???

thalenoi

'Your girl is not, she was and live in today and die tomorrow'.

can someone translate that plse?

What my meaning was - why so keen on the past. We live in the present, and I do not get the need to label a person according to what she did in the past.

Chear enough now :p

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'But the sex I have with the missus is far superior to anything I experienced with BG's'.

Thalenoi you know in your heart that?s not true, you?re getting lazy running off to Chumpon. with a bit more effort one of those sizzlers on Sukhumvit can be yours. Get in there, they're waiting for you.

But the sex I have with the missus is far superior to anything I experienced with BG's.

Interesting comment.As I have already declared to the board that I have just started dating a Thai girl I met here and when the time comes to consumate the relationship the sex better get up to "Eden standard"very quickly or else :devil:!

<< So we never meet hotel receptionists, restaurant workers, bank clerks etc >>

How many tourists do you know who have married one, or even shagged one for that matter? Of my married Farang colleagues at work, one is married to a bank employee, one to a hair dresser, one to a university lecturer and one to a secondary school teacher. What do the guys have in common? They all are long term expats and speak fluent Thai. In fact, two of the guys have wives who can't even speak English worth crap. They use Thai all the time at home.

Getting it on with a non-beegee is like going with a western woman from the 1950s maybe.. Takes time and lots of trust before a gal will even go out alone with you. With a beegee, you just find the one you like, pay the bar fine ... and off you go. It's a hell of a lot easier and cheaper in the long run, plus you KNOW you're going to get laid!

"Thalenoi you know in your heart that?s not true, you?re getting lazy running off to Chumpon. with a bit more effort one of those sizzlers on Sukhumvit can be yours. Get in there, they're waiting for you. "

What a load of crap.

You can't compare real sex with what you pay for. Its better doing it youselfself in the toilet than that fake experience.

Continue to live in your Disneyland, myself I am not going for Dolly Duck. :neener:

Archived