Do you ever plan to stop meeting bg's???

thalenoi

'Getting it on with a non-beegee is like going with a western woman from the 1950s maybe.. Takes time and lots of trust before a gal will even go out alone with you. With a beegee, you just find the one you like, pay the bar fine ... and off you go/.

finally, a man with some sense...555555555555555

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<It's a hell of a lot easier and cheaper in the long run, plus you KNOW you're going to get laid!>>

:D

<<Getting it on with a non-beegee is like going with a western woman from the 1950s maybe>>

I'll take your word on this. Come on though, in the 40's war time Britain US GI's were banging British non working gals left right and centre without little time wasted either according to a few old boys I know here who remember those days without too much fondness :grinyes:

than that fake experience.

------------------------------------

as much as I admit that sex without attachment is based on shallowness of emotion, I still think sex is sex, that's the one thing you can't fake. I gather you speak from the G POV, but still, most give guys a lot of fun, and i do not think they come back again and agin, just for a fake experience. maybe you meant shallow?....

But the sex I have with the missus is far superior to anything I experienced with BG's.

--------------------------------------

The missus???? FlyW's????? :: :: ::...bad joke, sorry.

Cool for you, but in general, everything i heard from married guys and boyfriends is that sex and its occurence usually takes a beating in very LT relationships. It would be interesting to know how many % married expats still go to the girls or easily get swayed in extra-marital sex. A lot, IME.

"Thalenoi you know in your heart that?s not true, you?re getting lazy running off to Chumpon. with a bit more effort one of those sizzlers on Sukhumvit can be yours. Get in there, they're waiting for you."

Wrong, and that's part of the reason I haven't bf'd a BG for 18 months now.

As mentionned earlier I have bf'd quite a lot of BG's in 20 trips to LOS with varying quality but most of them were very satisfying. I stayed with some for one week because those were superior to stay with, I even spent one month with one BG travelling all over LOS. But I got tired of some attitude she had I did not like.

Then I bf'd the last one in Pattaya. One night, a second night, needed to go to Bangkok for 3 days, invited her to come along. From an excellent start things went crescendo every night. Asked her to come down to Chumpon to rent a house. Action went totally crazy, never had a lady like that. Proposed her to stay with me in Chumpon.

I do believe it's extremely difficult in life to find the right match, physically and mentally. Everything clicks so nicely and she is Thai...she makes me crazy, never planned this could last this long.

As long as our relationship is going this direction I am out of the BG scene. True I missed BG's when at work in farangland.

Can I say now I have my own private BG???

"Cool for you, but in general, everything i heard from married guys and boyfriends is that sex and its occurence usually takes a beating in very LT relationships."

That's my experience also, but the motive I broke with severall woman was not sex related. They were impossible for me to live with in the long run.

Discovering Thai BG's in 1990 was some revelation, wow...

To return to the tread true subject, I lost that irresistable need for BG's. At least for now....

"as much as I admit that sex without attachment is based on shallowness of emotion, I still think sex is sex, that's the one thing you can't fake. I gather you speak from the G POV, but still, most give guys a lot of fun, and i do not think they come back again and agin, just for a fake experience. maybe you meant shallow?.... "

I mean fake - you buy it and get it. The girl comes because you pay her to - thats it.

Easy to fake, thats why you have prostitutes. Not easy to fake? I am falling down in laughter here.

Cheers!

You can't compare real sex with what you pay for.

Depends on the person. It may be true for you and for me but not for others. Actually I think what you mean by real sex is not the physical action. How should I describe it?

There are two different types of sex: physical sex and mental sex. Or to say it in another way: Making love isn't the same as having sex. But there are just people who aren't able to make love. So for them paid sex and sex with a girlfriend are just the same. And because they never experienced making love they will never understand people like you.

Best regards

Archived