Do you ever plan to stop meeting bg's???

thalenoi

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When a guy is a tourist, he just doesn't have access to regular girls permanently and probably the most important, he doesn't have or can prove he has creditability long enough with regular girls. It can be tough enough being an expat and showing you are perceived to be trustworthy, creditable and not a whoremonger that the image of a tourist will develop (whether correct or not it doesn't matter).

I think a stigma is attached to single male tourists just as a stigma is also attached to a BG. Both are hard to overcome and must show something (can be done though) to step out of those stereotypes to prove or create an image one is different from the rest.....

Cardinalblue

Guest lazyphil

<<I think a stigma is attached to single male tourists just as a stigma is also attached to a BG. Both are hard to overcome and must show something (can be done though) to step out of those stereotypes to prove or create an image one is different from the rest.....>>

We agreed to avoid each other...however as I agree with you on this I hope you dont mind?

Hi thalenoi,

>>>>>Do you ever plan to stop meeting bg's???<<<<

Not in the near future....but then, no one is really very good at predicting the future, even with the best of layed plans. I'm enjoying being single now, but my B/G days will end, when I become attached again, either here, or in Thailand.

I'm sure it will happen some day. But for right now.... non-commitment, and unrestricted sex with whomever I want, is working for me. I'm sure I'll tire of it one day. But will take one hell of a woman to make me give up my sanuk.

Variety is the spice of life. I hold dearly, the ability to be able to live that truth, and screw any beautiful woman that will have me, without guilt. Works very well for me right now, at this particular junction in my life. The thought of a ball and chain is not appealling to me at all.

It would appear that sex with a Thai B/G is not appealing to those in a relationship. That tells me that I have no business being in a relationship right now, because they appeal to me a great deal. :grinyes:

I gotta be a little bit worried about the day that they don't. That will be one sad-assed day for me......and for them, as well. ::

HT

Guest lazyphil

<<non-commitment, and unrestricted sex with whomever I want>>

I somehow doubt you can have sex with whomever you want :neener:

Although asked to KS I wish to comment:

"what goes through your mind when you see some of those stunners, KS?"

During my "Bangkok Holidays" I had a hard time with all that candy. In almost any go-go found a Bg to my liking, difficult to walk to the next go-go and then start hesitating "should I go back to the previous bar and bf that BG?"

Then I started preferring Pattaya beerbars, a lot more relaxing to make aquaintance and have a chat, walk to an other beer bar and only sitting at one where I saw BG's to my liking, often returing to a previous bar. Easier method to identify potential trouble makers.

The real candy for me now is on the streets. And wow, stunners there are....

But the sex I have with the missus is far superior to anything I experienced with BG's.

And we do share all other things in life

Nice to look at a stunner, but all I have to do is hit home, no risk for disappointment there....

Archived