Did what I didn't want to do and now I'm screwed!

pattaya,

I think you said it best....."Some of them were Bgs". I was not talking about the non-BG Thais.

You have noticed in your Thailand travels that those from less educated backgrounds tend to be "less motivated". I can't say that is an across the board generality, but in my view it is common among BGs. I also cannot say that in my travels I have seen most to not be particulary greedy....I've noticed most tend to be quite baht oriented.

On this one reply, I think it is important to differentiate BG from a non-BG, and a Thai BG from all Asian women in SFO.

ABC

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the end, either the two of us are very lucky in seeing either the positive or negative

---------------------------------------

Our experiences are different, I have noticed before. No problem.

I do not think that Bgs are more interested in money than many NTGs, IME. It just does not play out the same way.

I also do not think that ungreedy tourist girls are the exception, but would not put % on the diversity of the encounters/relationS between girls and farangs. You put this need for money as a big scheme on unsuspecting farangs, i do not. As a rule, that is.

To me, they're Tgs above all, and can show the unconsequential behaviour (as opposed to scheming) I often see thais indulge in.

[color:"red"] I find a lot of thais totally unmotivated. No tomorrow, only today... part of their charm! [/color]

Agreed, however, I have always wondered why. I find many Thais abroad are motivated in gaining finance though.

P127, it is going snow in July, I agree with YOU!!! :hug:

Jasmine :devil:

I find many Thais abroad are motivated in gaining finance though.

------------------------------------------

Probably have that tiny or bigger drop of chinese blood that makes all the difference!

AS for unmotivation, I think it would be a great thread to start asking why, on a quiet NanaP day. or maybe tonight....

Archived