Did what I didn't want to do and now I'm screwed!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says legover:

lots of folks coming here lost their mates back in farangland whose mates were women with NBG backgrounds, then they come to TL all excited and mess with the local girls and they try their hand without a clear idea of the rules etc. goes from bad to worse. wouldn?t give them much long term chance with a TL bg & not much better with a thai NBG. Maybe less still unless resident and very active.

I think that the primary problem is that many foreign men that get hooked up with a prostitute or non-prostittue already have a ton of issues or baggage with women from their own countries.

I think most of the farang I have met are what I would call in the serious "damaged goods" category attitude and personality wise. Somehow they think that the cute looking extremely polite Asian chick is going to change all of that and make them happy. Not really considering that they are dealing with another person instead of a generic stereotype and even moreso an individual from an entirely different culture.

I myself have noticed that the same realtionship crap I deal with with American women is the same relationship crap I deal with in Thai women. The difference for me is how it is communicated and the resolution process.

Guest lazyphil

<<I think most of the farang I have met are what I would call in the serious "damaged goods">>

The green pills work ok for me :grinyes:

<<I think that the primary problem is that many foreign men that get hooked up with a prostitute or non-prostittue already have a ton of issues or baggage with women from their own countries>>

''Trisha'' (our Opra Winfey) would have enough material with these guys (but not me of course, I'm very well adjusted re; pills) to fill a whole season of shows LOL :neener:

Says jjsushi:

I myself have noticed that the same realtionship crap I deal with with American women is the same relationship crap I deal with in Thai women. The difference for me is how it is communicated and the resolution process.

JJ,

Same same here, but the Thai women are sooo much more pretty..... :)

Cheers !

The difference for me is how it is communicated and the resolution process.

------------------------------

And a lot more sex. Though it may not be the primary foundation for a LT relation, in times of duress in it, sex can...How shall I say?...buy time.

I agree with your post, but I think that is where there is a difference. Western women may want to "punish" the partner with no sex, thais, IME, will be mad for a fortnight, but that's about it, every morning brings a new day. Nothing may be resolved, but life goes on and one's sex life with it . IMO

How do you define intellectual conversation. Just curious Jasmine.

Jasmine used the word intelligent! I think there is a difference between a intelligent and a intellectual conversation!

Best regards

I think you may have read more into my story than what was actually there. I never said anything about marrying this girl nor anything about moving to Bangkok so I could "rescue" her! All I said is that I cared for her VERY much, and I do! I never had planned on making any life altering moves. However I will admit that she does hold a very special place in my heart. I just asked for advice and maybe some tips on what to expect "IF" I were to pursue this issue. I'm happy to say that with all the good advive I recieved I've been able to think everything through, didn't make any stupid mistakes (yet!) and take it for what it's worth. If something develops then great, if not, I had a good experience and learned a great deal of knowledge about Thai women in DA BIZ! Again, All my fellow posters.....Thanks dude!

Archived