Did what I didn't want to do and now I'm screwed!

Ok, I've posted here a few times and got some good advice on the Bangkok scene and I'd like to say thanks for all your help..I had a great trip! Just got home today...Now here's the story..I fly to Bkk and on my first freaking night I meet this girl at Nana hotel..We hit if off really good (heard that b4 huh?) Spent all but 14 days together..did Pattaya..the whole deal. At the last few days, I bail out on her and want to go do the party run! Thinking I was never gonna see her again...Right? Wrong, I missed the hell out of this woman and she sends me like three emails a day telling me she's heartbroken and will do anything for me. Long story, short lol.

I think I really care about this woman! I must be freaking crazy! And from what she says she feel the same...Can someone please knock me upside my damn head and give me some GOOD advice? By the way she's 33 and I'm 43..so, It's some 18 year old sex toy!...Hmm maybe a 33 year old one? Freakin screwed! ::

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CC,

I'll be the first one to answer then..........

Maybe I should some words that High Thaied would use : WAKE UP.......... ITS HER JOB !!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, it all comes down to how you feel, let it sink for a week, dont do anything irrational ( except book your next trip :) ) and relativate after you have come back to your senses.......

Just my take !

Cheers !

Let her wait 6 months for you (without sending money). If you want to meet each other after this long time, then go for it.

Best regards

CaptCraig,

Welcome to the club! I think what happened to you pretty much describes most guy's first visit to Thailand. Be prepared for the E-mails dropping hints about needing money. The smart ones won't drop this on you right away, they'll wait a month or more. Of course, maybe you found one of the girls who's "different". It's possible ::.

Ranger

The smart ones won't drop this on you right away, they'll wait a month or more.

I have been waiting for six months now ::

Best regards

Says naiv:

[color:"red"]"The smart ones won't drop this on you right away, they'll wait a month or more."
[/color]

I have been waiting for six months now ::

Nice one :). Means she's probably only shagged about 200 other blokes in the meantime. Go for it! :applause:

Good board name you've got :up:.

(Devil's Advocate) Jack :o

"Can someone please knock me upside my damn head and give me some GOOD advice?"

Ill knock you upside the head no problem but the advice... The advice is gonna cost you...

LOL

Oneye

Guest lazyphil

<<Nice one . Means she's probably only shagged about 200 other blokes in the meantime. Go for it!>>

Nowt better than good old fashioned experience now is there :neener:, shes just keeping up-to-speed with techniques :D; bless her boots!

Archived