People who insist on freebies are assholes:discuss

Fidel

I know a lot of guys insist on freebies when in LOS.

For some it's the money thing and for others it's the belief that if no money changes hands then the girl wanted to sleep with him because he is attractive.

Here's what I believe. Thai Bar Girls and Thai non Bar Girls alike rarely if ever sleep with a farang unless they believe there is something in it for them... be that hard cash or the prospect of becoming that guy's girlfriend.

I can understand this attitude on the part of the girls. Most of them don't want to be just f**ked and forgotten about and in the case of the Thai Bar Girls they want to be compensated for it if that is what happens.

I have seen guys go through numerous girls, chatting them up shagging them and then f**king them off...

In many cases the justification will be along the lines of 'I make it clear to the girls that there's no cash involved before I do it', while they also point out that they tell the girl that they don't want a relationship.

In my opinion, if you sleep with a girl and then buy her a meal and the sex is free she will assume you're her boyfriend.

This has happened to me before and it is embarassing...

I have encountered situations before where the girl doesn't want to take cash and I've insisted on it because I don't want to be their BF.

This kind of occurance is one of many things that put me off the bar scene... messing with girl's emotions.

What I can't understand is the guys who do this over and over.... refusing to pay for it and refusing to get involved with the girl.

How can this make girls feel? 'Well, I've f**ked you now so you can get out of here.'

Realise that I'm talking about serial freebie fanatics here, not guys who enjoy the occasional freebie.

:dunno:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>What I can't understand is the guys who do this over and over.... refusing to pay for it and refusing to get involved with the girl.

How can this make girls feel? 'Well, I've f**ked you now so you can get out of here.'

If they can get away with it, why not? What you are saying is same same as in farangland. People go with girls, have fun and nothing after that. No money, not even a dinner.

Those who can reproduce the same thing in Thai, they are masters, aren't they? Not cheap charlies who pay peanuts, they pay nothing at all.

As long as a girl knows there will be no money and still goes with him, I would say - he is a successful casanova.

Fidel,

I personally compensate the BG for her services rendered. But are you being too critical of guys who can sweet talk their way into sex for free with BGs?

Since i view this as a money transaction and aware of current market rates, i wouldn't do this myself. I would fault the girl more who doesn't collect her perceived monetary value or didn't set a price for services rendered. If a guy can get away with paying nothing, is he really an asshole or just a smooth operator (genuis)? I am not sure it i can blame guys or label them assholes who pays nothing. I might not like his tactics or methods of something for free....

There is a buyer and a seller in this transaction and most function to an agreed upon price. I would think in almost every deal, one of the parties thinks her or she paid or received too much or too little for what transpired.

The same can be said of guys who pay 4k baht for his encounter. We call these people stupid or fools rather than an asshole. But is he really? If the BG can get whatever price she can get out of her customer and he forks it out, then for that deal, that is the agreed upon price. Overvalued? Maybe or maybe not. Maybe he is a millionaire and that was good value to him or he doesn't care. Maybe he didn't know market rates (his fault). Maybe that was the market for that place.....

If a BG gives it up for no financial transaction because some guy is so good-looking (really JJsushi) or a sweet talker, then that was the price for that encounter. She undervalued her services and that was her choice. I am assuming we are NOT talking about guys who agree to some amount and doesn't pay or if no amount was discussed then he pays her nothing even though she expected some fair compensation her mind....

Cardinalblue

She undervalued her services and that was her choice.

----------------------------

No, she just had a good time, that was her only choice. It's called free-will, and they are quite capable of it.

No need to pound on them, ad nauseam, the reason why they came to the scene in the first place. they know, better than anyone of us....

Rubbish, makes no difference how long they've been in the business, many seasoned girls are more willing to enjoy the company of a younger guy on holiday, sometimes even supporting him. Their choice, like Pattaya said, they know what they are doing and many do want to have fun. Do you really believe all thai women only have sex for either money or securing a boyfriend?? A bit narrow minded Fidel :: ;) ::

pattaya127,

You have hit a very interesting point and probably your point is the divding line where most posters (one camp or the other) disagree on the reasons how, what and why questions about the bar scene.

Some guys see the bar scene as an entertaining business where they pay for something. These are the guys who are far less likely to view BGs as potential GFs or even wives. They are there for pure enjoyment and entertaininment value. When its time to return to the real world or their world, the BG stays in the bar.

Some other guys prefer not to see the scene as an entertainment business and more as a social setting. It doesn't matter to them that dollars are exchanging hands because they value the scene more socially and not monetarily. Therefore, they are willing to turn BGs into GFs and wives and assimulate BGs into their lives whether in LOS or their home country. There is no distinguishment for these guys between BGs and non-bgs and they will argue always from this perspective........

Cardinalblue

Archived