People who insist on freebies are assholes:discuss

Fidel

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Some other guys prefer not to see the scene as an entertainment business and more as a social setting.

Football hooligans certainly don't go very deep into social mechanics behind the scene.

Entertainment business would be a cabaret or traditional Thai dance (performed at JW Marriott every evening, 50m from 20 NEP bars).

Prostitution is a product of social circumstances. How can it be seen as fun? Maybe fun for us but not great fun for the girls involved.

If there was any fun in it, Thai prostitutes in Sydney brothels would radiate at least some of it. No. They look like minced meat. Overfucked? Why not, how could they get too much of that fun?

If it was fun to be at, why would the girls let anyone who wants to take them out and take to farangland do that? Why would they leave such a fun place?

My gf (on our last visit to her former bar) out of 80 girls present there knew only mamasan, chief waitress and only one single girl said hello to her. All others were new.

In 15 months, the turnover was nearly 100% or even more (she does not know how many unknown girls came and went).

That place must be hell, not fun. Even the shittiest place to work with in the farangland, call-centers, say they are sufferning increadible 15% staff turnover.

Now, tell me that there are two camps - one that see call centres as fun places..and other who find that most of their staff are gay, lesbian, other alternatives, backpackers on holiday visa...generally marginal groups (have nothing against any of them, just pointing there is some social background behind call centre staffing).

[color:"red"] Realise that I'm talking about serial freebie fanatics here [/color]

Guys,

I don't think you got the point. In my experience these serial freebie guys are the kind who will fuck a girl, and maybe take her out and pay for her meals until that girl has either developed an attachment or has decided that she should be considered a GF.

Then the guy will f**k her off.

I have seen girls slash their wrists over this kind of thing and the guy will leave it a while and then go back and do it again.

Free will? Fine, but everyone should take others into consideration and consider the consequences of their actions.

Of course there are some girls who will sleep with guys for fun and of course this is fine.

I guess I just don't like guys who completely disregard the emotional effect their actions have on others.

Guest lazyphil

General reply, not at you TTM

Its not much fun for girls who have to 'entertain' assholes all night long who see them as play things who should remain in a state of limbo till he comes back to the bar for his fix of Disney time between kissing some hi-so Thais arse in the mean time. That to me aint any kind of life. And definitely I did and never have suffered white knight syndrome. I was saved by my beautiful wonderful mrs :: :hubba: :bow:

I'd also like to know how many Thai non Bar Girls you guys know who just love sex and will shag a guy even if he says he's not interested in a relationship.

Where did you meet these girls?

I have to say that I don't agree with TTM's remark that it's the same as at home... totally different culture here.

Guest lazyphil

<<I'd also like to know how many Thai non Bar Girls you guys know who just love sex and will shag a guy even if he says he's not interested in a relationship>>

According to Flashermac shagging a nbg is akin to getting in the knickers of a falang lady in the 1950's :hubba:

TTM,

I am not sure you are referring to my post. But when i said guys view the bar secene as fun, i meant male customers and not the girls who work there.

The girls don't view it as a fun place. They make the best of it by making female friends, laughing, kidding around, and enjoying themselves as all thais do when there is a chance for a party atmosphere. Thais are much better at hiding their true feelings than westerners when presented with unpleasant surroundings or situations.

As you said, if they really enjoy it that much, the turn-over rate wouldn't be that high. It is a burn-out and socially unaceptable business to be in for the girls. They are there to improve their financial position in life.

Most will succumb to the hardships of the business and head home after a try at it or move on to another place. A few will snag onto BFs or husbands and be taken out of the scene. Some will say they are the lucky ones. But then you read the article in the BKK Post the other day about the difficulties that thai women have re-locating to their new "home" european countries and have to ask yourself are they really that lucky with their new lifestyle?

Cardinalblue

Guest lazyphil

General reply!

I imagine the success rate of a Thai female in Europe, USA and the United Kingdom is pretty much the same as a falang man trying to come to terms with life in los as an expat. Both are very alien environments for both until roots are established and depending on circumstances (which will obviously vary allot) and quality of city/town/partner he/she ends up in/with, the success rate measured by happiness and contentment will differ greatly. IMHO as usual :grinyes:

"Thai Bar Girls and Thai non Bar Girls alike rarely if ever sleep with a farang unless they believe there is something in it for them"

Hmm. It is amazing that the birth rate in thailand is 12 births per thousand people. It must be a huge amount of payments going on to keep it that high.. People have sex. People like sex. People ususally have sex with someone who they care about. PEOPLE USUALLY do not pay for sex.. I personally would not want to live in the world you are describing where every white person has to pay for sex. It really is a sex tourists perspective on things.. I am young, women think I am cute and guess what- I have done far more girls who wanted to go with me rather than wanted to go with my wallet.

Archived