People who insist on freebies are assholes:discuss

Fidel

But then you read the article in the BKK Post the other day about the difficulties that thai women have re-locating to their new "home" european countries and have to ask yourself are they really that lucky with their new lifestyle?

---------------------------

thai women you say. Do you assume they are all ex-Bgs? We'd have to know how any other women nationals fare as far as re-locating to assume it's because they are thai. No point really made there. I know about a couple dozen thai women in SF, re-located and married. of them, only one went back to thailand, all the others may have to adjust (life is not perfect), but they would not dream of going back to LOS, they are perfectly happy here.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>I am not sure you are referring to my post. But when i said guys view the bar secene as fun, i meant male customers and not the girls who work there.

OK, we are on the same page.

>Some will say they are the lucky ones. But then you read the article in the BKK Post the other day about the difficulties that thai women have re-locating to their new "home" european countries and have to ask yourself are they really that lucky with their new lifestyle?

They did not know what was waiting for them there. They knew they wanted security and to flee from the bars. Speaking of bgs only.

Whosyourdaddy, read the post properly next time... and if your going to quote me please do so in a way that doesn't deliberately alter the context. The actual sentence is below:

[color:"green"] Thai Bar Girls and Thai non Bar Girls alike rarely if ever sleep with a farang unless they believe there is something in it for them... be that hard cash[/color][color:"red"] or the prospect of becoming that guy's girlfriend.[/color]

I don't think that anyone who knows Thai non Bar Girls would disagree with me on that.

whosyourdaddy: [color:"green"] I personally would not want to live in the world you are describing where every white person has to pay for sex. [/color]

Please tell me how you came to that interpretation of my post.

whosyourdaddy: [color:"green"]It really is a sex tourists perspective on things [/color]

I'm not a sex tourist. I'm a resident.

"Thai Bar Girls and Thai non Bar Girls alike rarely if ever sleep with a farang unless they believe there is something in it for them... be that hard cash or the prospect of becoming that guy's girlfriend"

Regardless of if you add punctuation or not.. or write it backards. I still disagree. There are many thai women who are part of the sexual revolution that has taken place in the under 25s, and treat sex as a western would. I notice a huge difference in the generation that is slightly younger than my wife. They dont think thai( thank god) and dont act thai.. Their parentes really dont understand them and come to us westerns to ask questions. They have grown up on Mcdonalds, german sausages and western mass media.

"I'm not a sex tourist. I'm a resident"

Well maybe you should get out of the bars where every white man has to pay for sex and is an asshole if they dont. Pay now or pay later. same same

[color:"green"] Well maybe you should get out of the bars where every white man has to pay for sex is an asshole and get with the real thailand [/color]

You're being a bit presumptuous whosyourdaddy.

I have a GF who has never worked in a bar. I don't pay for sex and besides the occasional drink with my mates, I don't hang out in the bars.

That reply is pretty condecending on your part.

I'm referring to the guys who go mainly with BGs and refuse to pay them.

Maybe there has been a sexual revolution amongst the middle class in BKK but where I am non Bar Girls are still very prim and propper.

I would suspect that the average Thai non Bar Girl would not be very likely to sleep around a lot.... and would not be as free with it as western girls.

Says Fidel:

I'm referring to the guys who go mainly with BGs and refuse to pay them.

no good to do that, if you do it long enough ur luck will turn and bad things might happen.

i mean thats just like if you get ur shoes fixed and refuse to pay for the service rendered. :dunno:

concerning the scoring of a socalled gtg, well i think thats possible, have been so lucky myself a few (!) times. i think that the issue of face is important in this discussion. therefore if you try and chat up a gtg somewhere in her neighborhood or in a small community, you might not get what you want (her), because she would look cheap.

if on the other hand you take her to a safe place, where she has no "face" to keep, then....sure its possible to score a freebie. :shhh:

njoy,

pharcyde

Let me just clarify my point here.

I am talking about guys who like to get their rocks off for free

and end up hurting girls' feelings.

I'm talking about guys who's attitude is 'fuck it, I can get a free shag and I don't give a shit about the girl I'm sleeping with'.

I reckon guys like this know that the girls, now I'm talking BGs here.. are with them for free because they expect them to be their BFs... yet they take advantage of the girls.

I've seen girls who have slashed their wrists over thse incidents and girls who have left town over it too.

I also believe in the Pay now or Pay later rule.... you often end up paying one way or another... but the account is usually tilted in favour of the farang who hasn't had his head messed with.

I see this not because I'm a whoremonger but because many of the Farangs I know are.

Think too Mutt is an apt name. I would think its pretty obvious who I am with my board name, and no I wasnt banned from the board, I was banned from Posting under that name. If you want to infer anything about my post or my dislike of the thought police then PM me or say it to my face.

Says whosyourdaddy:

"Thai Bar Girls and Thai non Bar Girls alike rarely if ever sleep with a farang unless they believe there is something in it for them... be that hard cash or the prospect of becoming that guy's girlfriend"

. There are many thai women who are part of the sexual revolution that has taken place in the under 25s, and treat sex as a western would. I notice a huge difference in the generation that is slightly younger than my

I wouldn't call it a sexual revolution more like an initial skirmish. They have a long way to go before it gets like the West. ::

<<I'm referring to the guys who go mainly with BGs and refuse to pay them.>>

This is a bit different to freebies isnt it?? refusing to pay is not to be interpreted as a freebie but as a form of fraud.

You are saying guys who lead women on purely for sexual gratification are arseholes, thats a fair statement, but dont forget there are plenty of women out there who know exactly what these guys are on about and still choose to go along with them, one would summise the girls are also after no strings attached sex.

I agree with WYD, things have changed alot in Thailand and there are many women who are happy with casual relationships, especially with Farang, because it keeps her out of the Thai gossip scene and gives her the gratification she seeks. Everyone pays in the end, the guy who thinks he is getting it for free usually ends up paying a hell of alot more..

Archived