People who insist on freebies are assholes:discuss

Fidel

a specific reply to a general remark...

A thai human rights group has asked the thai gov for financial support and other types of support due to the large number of cases of physical abuse, women trafficing, promised jobs only to end in prostitution, social and psychogical outcasts by their adopted new husband's family, etc,.

If one thinks these are the same issues and the same success/failure rates that falangs are facing when they re-locate to LOS, boy one really has put one's head in the sand with this one. Many falangs move here because they have financial independence so they are not controlled in the same way as thai women living abroad. Other falangs choose to have a different lifestyle. If they don't like it, they can buy a ticket and return on a plane the next day to their previous lfe which is alot more of something than these thai women can or hope to do. I just haven't heard about a falang being sold to a brothel in thaiiland or having to work off their auctioned price but maybe it is kept out of the news.....

The response ito my previous post is a lot of hoping, thinking, and wishing not to hear about problems and take a stab in the dark that thais have no better or worse than falangs when they re-locate to Thailand. I wonder how people reach that type of reasoning......

This is a situation for those living in europe (since the article m derived about thais living in europe) to get off their butts and see how severe the problem really is rather than just to take the customary apathy approach through unfounded and speculative remarks. The old sweep it under the rug because it doesn't affect me syndrone is the easy way out....

Lets hear some positive stories down the road from people rallying around a cause who really do care about thai people and thai culture living abroad....

Cardinalblue

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I wouldn't call it a sexual revolution more like an initial skirmish. They have a long way to go before it gets like the West. '

spend one afternoon on ICQ or bankokchat and I guarentee you you will change your mind about it. Guys at work are very very successful with this new dating service. Many girls are looking for some excitement with a local farang and many guys I know beat them off with sticks every night.. Most would not care if the guy flees in a few weeks or not.

Says whosyourdaddy:

"I wouldn't call it a sexual revolution more like an initial skirmish. They have a long way to go before it gets like the West. '

spend one afternoon on ICQ or bankokchat and I guarentee you you will change your mind about it. Guys at work are very very successful with this new dating service. Many girls are looking for some excitement with a local farang and many guys I know beat them off with sticks every night.. Most would not care if the guy flees in a few weeks or not.

I have done that ICQ thing and it is not to my taste. The LOS chicks have decades to go before they catch up to their Western sisters. Come back to the good old USA for a visit and see what these 22yr old chicks are doing. This Hamptons season in NYC right now. Come on over for a weekend and see how many freshly minted university chicks working on Wall St will "hook up" with you after 5 minutes of conversation and a Cosmopolitan cocktail. The kicker is that if you don't give her your business card come Monday she will have forgotten your name!

Sex in America is easy, there are no taboos anymore. The real challenge for guys my age is not to get a one night stand but to get a menage a trois going. Plenty of young chicks here swing both ways but the trick is to get them to do it simultaneously!:hubba:

I hear what you're saying, but maybe it's just me 'cos I seem to hook up with the gals in LOS a lot easier than Europe :banghead:

That goes for chat as well, but thrown in a few russians in that extensive pool :neener:

But sure the white chicks are much more liberal than the conservative asians & while it's virtually impossible to come across white virgins at say 20y it's not uncommon to come across asian virgins even at 30, but they will happily do their best to talk dirty on chat at least :eek:

Guest lazyphil

Ok fuck it, this is a specific reply to you CB :D

<<Many falangs move here because they have financial independence so they are not controlled in the same way as thai women living abroad>>

One minute I read Thai women, in particular tbg's are manipulative scheming con artists lifting money off stupid clueless falang, then the next minute they are described as damsels in distress under the power and influence of evil, barbaric (not your words but words I have seen used in the same context of this discussion) falang. Please, which is it. BTW I draw the vast majority of my posts from my own personal experiences. I can not bear the burden of guilt for falang who do in fact abuse Thai females overseas with their familys.

<<If they don't like it, they can buy a ticket and return on a plane the next day to their previous lfe which is alot more of something than these thai women can or hope to do>>

Really!!!, I know of several expats who post here, thru the grapevine, who openly admit they would have deep struggles adapting to their home countries if ever they returned

Guest lazyphil

<<I have a GF who has never worked in a bar. I don't pay for sex and besides the occasional drink with my mates, I don't hang out in the bars.

That reply is pretty condecending on your part.

[color:"red"]I'm referring to the guys who go mainly with BGs and refuse to pay them.[/color] >>

Thanks for getting the discussion back on track :grinyes:

Archived