Blue Wave/Privilege Restaurant

Sarisin

I guess we'll know in another month or so.

[color:"blue"]

damn .. the place is taking forever to complete, ain't it ::

FYI ... the principals are (in)directly tied with The Factory as well (the frog gang). And one of the frog owns a restaurant on Soi 22. Both venues have food.

I agree with you ... no hands, no thanks :neener:

[/color]

I've never actually been to a No-Hands restaurant. Do the girls only feed you, or is there sanuk involved? Are you allowed to roam freely with your hands? How expensive are these places??

Hi,

Got invited to the Galaxy once, waste of time.

The food was horrible, the girls unattractive and 'cold' (i.e. no hanky-panky), the service lousy and everybody had his hand out for tips afterwards. And it was not cheap either.

Don't bother.

Sanuk!

I agree with KS.

You are better off going to McDonald's and crawling all over that statue of Ronald on the park bench. :clown:

I went to Galaxy twice (yes, both times at the request of visitors) and the women they brought out for us to choose from were appetite-killers. I said I did not want a lady and would feed myself. After a few bites of the expensive dishes they brought out, I gave up on that too as it tasted very bad.

Perhaps with the Mandarin/Silver Dragon connection this place will be better than Galaxy. :)

• 2 months later...

I tried Galaxy once, a couple of years ago. The food was crap but the girls we had were quite attractive.

I tried out Privilege and was quite pleased. About 30 girls to choose from as a companion. Mamasan tried to get me to take 2, for no extra charge? That's what she said. I refused the offer and picked only one, who turned out to be very attractive and a lot of fun.

Cost was 1500 for the dinner set, drinks not included. Girl included, though. Food OK, but not great. (Unlike Galaxy which was terrible.)

During dinner you can do whatever you want with the girl. I suppose there must be some boundary but I didn't come across it.

You can barfine the girls for 500 baht and then you have the standard ST/LT fee negotiated between you and the girl. 1500ST, 2,000 LT was quoted to the friend who accompanied me. (Of course, my girl said she'd do ST or LT with me for free......, I'm such a stud.)

Both of our girls said that they would lock the door and do the deed or anything else right then and there. (Actually, one said the she wouldn't eat the other because she wasn't a friend of hers. But if we wanted to, she would go get one of her friends from the fishbowl and bring her back to the room. She said that it wouldn't be just a show, as she really liked it. Sounds like Eden.) Saves the cost of a room! And if we were shy, we could split up and go into 2 rooms. (Careful about what you eat, if you ever end up visiting the place. Might be a leftover. :) )

A good time all around!

Sarisin, good to see you writing again. Keep doing it please.

I went to the Privilege Restaurant last weekend and I have just posted the report in this forum. It was fun, but I limited myself to sampling only part of the offerings. You should to go there and dip into the full range of offerings so you can do a more complete report.

Archived