Suffering from End of Season Affective Dissorder?

Bhat_Man

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ban the referee i say.

i was on course for all 4 points after predicting a 2-0 win for the Saints.

2 minutes of injury-time and i was starting to celebrate with another Beer in the pub.

what the fuck.... :doah:

Beattie scores after 92:10 minutes and robs me of a point.

what have i done to upset the bearded wanker?,why did he play more time than he indicated?.

i will be writing to Mr Palios and asking why the extra seconds were played?.

the competion on this Forum is far more important than that inferior competition which is called the PL.

i demand answers,the point i lost might make a difference in May.

Most people got 2 points. Correct result wrong score. The Southampton v Pompey game was a seasonal double pointer (Note the "*" on your prediction sheet)

Thats why the likes of Sayjann were pissed off with Beatties' late diving header...they would have got 8 points if the game had remained 2-0.

A word of advice Limbo...."Always read the rubric" :)

As for Racha! There is no holding this lad back and the more pleasantries you bestow to him over the Festive period the more likely he will deliver you a Carlsberg girl down your chimney for Xmas :drunk::devil:.

Aint that right K-Man :grinyes::beer::up:

Bhat_Man said:As for Racha! There is no holding this lad back and the more pleasantries you bestow to him over the Festive period the more likely he will deliver you a Carlsberg girl down your chimney for Xmas :drunk::devil:.

Aint that right K-Man :grinyes::beer::up:

I certainly hope so..

However I am still waiting for The Man to mail the airwaybill number of my presie. When I get that I can then hot foot it across to DHL and pick up my tight little Carlsberg box :devil:

Cheers

K.

Archived