Eleysee(sp)

greedisgood

Champs Elleysee(sp?) was really my favorite spot for naughty biy activities. I have been there many times with my good Thai friend who is a well known BKK figure. Terrific place where one can eat a nice meal and at some point in the meal have a bevy of ladies brought over to select from beautiful rooms and a very very tight health check up policy for the girls. Sliding scale depending upon the individual girl-

Mostl;y light skinned Thai Chinese whcih are my personal; "type" anyway. It was great until I went there one time and when the Mamasan brought the girls over my ex was in the group :(. She used to work in an insurance office and well I suspected her friends had her leaning in another direction-guess I was right-

I guess given I speak Thai - I am sure that helped- at this place

Quality place..

HMMM-.Might break my fast of naughtiness... ::

We both laughed and she took off rather quickly; I lost my incentive that night.Later she called me and said "I broken heart you leave me yo should have marry me " ( my fault of curse)she was-really beautiful :p but there was something headed amiss...oh well- My Thai buddy said pragmatically in Thia" well I guess the insurance company was not payng her enough" .....Just goes to show you the line between GTG and MPG is thin-very very thin... :: ::

Champs Elleyess is better than Pegasus IMHO...

Archived