MaiLuk

Khunkris:

real men do not hit women...period. Control over ones self is power...not force

Mailuk:

Would a BG agree?

Wow, I didn't see this one....

Mailuk,

Who gives a shit if a BG thinks it's allright? :dunno:

Just because a girl doesn't know any better than getting slapped around all her life, doesn't make it right! :nono:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad idea to beat her up, hit her unprovoked or strike her when you are angry. Even worse to let her manipulate you into doing it. Always be in control. Ther are certain instances where I do approve of physical action but only when it is controlled and meant to educate.

I was taught never to hit a girl. When I was in 5th grade there was a girl in my class that always wanted to fight me for whatever reason. She was tomboyish and bigger than me. One day she attempted to fight me and I of course offered her no resistance the result was she ripped my school shirt.

I went home and my grandmother asked me why my shirt was ripped , I of course told her. She asked me why I didn't fight the girl back and I said because I was told to never hit girls. My grandmother then told me if the girl was stupid enough to pick a fight with me then by all means kick her tail. She wants to be a boy then show her how a boy fights. Well I kicked her ass good the next day and I never had a problem with her since. As a matter of fact she stopped picking on other boys too.

I don't believe in starting physical violence but I do believe in finishing it.

My advice to you is to not hit your woman unless she has the stupidity to hit you first and even then be careful about how you do it. I am not saying knock her head off as if you were fighting a man but smack her once(leg, arm, buttocks because you don't want to damage the face) to let her know that hitting hurts and then restrain her physically if neccessary to show that she cannot win a physical confrontation with you.

Women are not stupid nor suicidal but they are calculating enough to push and test your limits.

I do not believe in that Gandhi and Jesus turn the other cheek stuff and I don't care who is doing the hitting.

Mailuk,

Who gives a shit if a BG thinks it's allright?

Just because a girl doesn't know any better than getting slapped around all her life, doesn't make it right!

You're talking here about right and wrong based on farang concepts and as if these concepts are universal. There not even universal among farang.

This is not directed at anyone in particular. To me what is interesting is the stark differences between the farang on the one hand and the girls such as J and the ones from ttm's post. The farang (myself included) are eating, sleeping and fucking these girls, sometimes without any real insight into what these girl are about.

You and i don't beat these girls because of the "never hit a girl" tape that plays in our head. Even if they lie or rip us off.

A number of thai men beat their girlfriends, probably think its cool, and think farang giving all this money to these girls and then fail to reign them in are stupid, weak and not even worthy of the respect shown a dog.

Even more important is that there are girl who seem to agree.

So who is universally right?

:D

I do not believe in that Gandhi and Jesus turn the other cheek stuff and I don't care who is doing the hitting.

I always fought with me 7 years younger brother. Of course I was much stronger but I couldn't stop him to hit me. The only way would have been to injure him really badly. His only aim was to hurt me, regardless of any losses. Real kamikaze style!

One day I just stopped to defend me at all, he hit me badly about half a dozen times. But then he stopped and we had never again a fight.

So sometimes it does work to turn the other cheek!

Best regards

My mother hit once ma father, he just gave her a slape in the face. That was the only time they fought together ::

So sometimes it works to give back!

Best regards

Who gives a shit if a BG thinks it's allright?

There are women (also in Europe!) who don't respect a man who doesn't beat them from time to time. :banghead:

There are a lot of women who don't respect men who try to avoid any fight (with other men).

In these cases I just think:" up to them!" They can leave me and search a man who is more agressive!

Best regards

You're talking here about right and wrong based on farang concepts and as if these concepts are universal. There not even universal among farang.

Are we culturally sensitive today! :grinyes:

But seriously, don't give me that "there is no universal concept" crap. Just because some cultures feature a few serious backward elements, doesn't make it right. When it comes to thailand, it probably is only the norm in some serious backward groups. It wouldn't surprise me if these groups also have a higher occurrence of some other fine practices like incest. But who knows, maybe if you spend some more time with these fine folks, you might develop a fresh perspective on that as well. :dunno:

"What confused me was the way they took it when it did happen - very easy, "me too", "check this scar baby", "my biger than yours" attitude. "

YES QUITE BIZARRE- :: I don't get it-I probably never will ...which makes it easier to live here. I have found when I just accept these issues but structure my own actions according my own values or moral code well its just ..just saibai ::

(Also the original poster might want to consider what he is getting into if anything)

Archived