Bar Girl Wants Me To Beat Her

MaiLuk

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, noo. You just created an excuse she can use if she goes out at night. "Listened to your walkman, did not hear when you rang".

Ha ha. This is exactly what i thought when she started talking about how she "loves music vely deeply."

Good advice but she already bought a sony walkman with external speakers. She needs portability cos she started working out, i like a girl with muscle! She kept saying "it plays TV", i didn't know what she meant. After reading your post she must have meant dvd or vcd. 2,150bht.

: "rock bottom Thais, people who live in the shacks around golf courses and do any occassional work that may come up. Nothing to do with any average.

BGs come from the (social) environments like that, that was all I wanted to say. "

I am sure I will get flamed for this so flame on boys but my observation has shown that IMHO "most" not all of the BGs =ARE from the very bottom of society - Which does not make them bad people yet they they tend to come from extremely disadvantaged pasts-TIT - NO offense please -Your lady may be lovely... and I am sure she is -but her extended family seems to be from this background-

This type of corporeal punishment is uh very unseemly IMHO-

Perhaps your post was in jest I now think - ::Please advise

>I am sure I will get flamed for this so flame on boys but my observation has shown that IMHO "most" not all of the BGs =ARE from the very bottom of society - Which does not make them bad people yet they they tend to come from extremely disadvantaged pasts-TIT - NO offense please -Your lady may be lovely... and I am sure she is -but her extended family seems to be from this background-

This type of corporeal punishment is uh very unseemly IMHO-

No problem, I agree with what you are saying. I also hope they don't beat each for fun or everyday.

What confused me was the way they took it when it did happen - very easy, "me too", "check this scar baby", "my biger than yours" attitude.

What confused me was the way they took it when it did happen - very easy, "me too", "check this scar baby", "my biger than yours" attitude.

------------------------------------

yeah... Who needs a thoughtful, patient farang with a good job :down:, when your lazy TBF can beat you up in a sec :up:!

Don't worry, i don't where blinders.

Mailuk, everybody who falls in love is blind to a certain degree. If not, we probably wouldn't fall in love anyway!

I don't expect you to agree with my opinion, because if you would, you would probably have ended the relation by now.

You told us about scams and outright lies she has told to you, and you have threatened to leave (but you didn't). Maybe she felt she had to change something to get you to hold on. Looks to me like she knows how to play you. Off course I can be wrong, I don't know the two of you personally.

BTW, just because she knows how to play you, doesn't mean she doesn't care, but the question is always: how much?

Cheers,

soongmak

Archived