Bar Girl Wants Me To Beat Her

MaiLuk

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we should refrain to advocate such rationale.

Agreed, and I don't.

i do my trips and romances in thailand without giving so much thought about thai men this or that. Why are they, and their supposed attitudes, popping up in so many discussions about farangs and girls on this board, as the standard by which farangs should be judged.

especially as they come as diverse as farangs.

Thai men are diverse, but the thai men that BGs date maybe aren't so diverse. I suspect the girls are judging us by those standards like it or not, hence the discussion.

>>Even more important is that there are girl who seem to agree.<<

Well not my tg, we talked about physical violence and agreed that would end our relationship.

Of course not all agree. I think that a farang who goes around beating TGs will soon be the victim of an apparent suicide.

Says zion:

A farang i know who lives in Thailand is constantly beating up his girlfriend. I don't mean slapping her type of beat up but serious hard punches, banging her head against the wall (which i witnessed once), to the point where she often has migraines and alot of times needs treatment. No reason in my mind warrants this type of behaviour. One time he beat the shit outta her coz he told her not to go out, but she did to go to the hairdresser to change her hairstyle to one he liked, then went to where he was to proudly show what she had done for her teerak! He went balistic. She got hit. This pissed me off so much; i got involved to the extent i was bleeding from both hands. :onfire:

But I will not get involved anymore. Why? The girl comes back everytime the following day or a few days after. Sometimes she doesn't even leave after the beating.
:banghead:

However one time she did call the boys in brown on him. He was promptly taken to jail. He was released a few hours later after she agreed to a 30k Baht settlement. And yup a few days later she had moved in back to his place.
:rolleyes:
On another occasion some farangs saw what he had done, found out where he lived and beat the shit outta him the next day. He required hospitalization. Result? the boys in brown were called, the guys were found (she identified them!) and thrown in jail. They were soon released after the beat up dude accepted a 100k baht settlement (the farangs reluctantly paid). And believe it or not about a week after the girl had moved in back with her boyfriend
:banghead:
(and this was not a scam concocted by the bf/gf)

I just don't get her situation. She is a former BG with a very nice body and face in addition to having a really nice personality. She doesn't drink much nor takes drugs. Although they live together, and she's now stopped working, he gives her hardly any cash, doesn't allow her to go out, she gets beat up bad, yet she doesn't want to leave him (she is not with him for the "security" - there is none), so why does she not leave for good??
:dunno:

What you described is what I simply term as psychotic love. Right up there with necrophilia.

Hi,

I would never have a reason to hit a girl. If they are acting that badly........it's time for a different one. I'm pretty sure who's side the Thai police would be on, also.

HT

Thai men are diverse, but the thai men that BGs date maybe aren't so diverse.

------------------------------------------

I have my prejudices like others, but i really don't know, and frankly, as JJ said, i don't care. Are they so interesting, or worthy of attention?

I suspect the girls are judging us by those standards like it or not, hence the discussion.

-----------------------------------------

If they wish so. It sure won't deprive me of any sleep..... ::.

PS:Not getting at you, i have no special interest about TG/TB standards of relationship. the more I learn, the less i find any relevance to it.

Moreover, i don't care if it's part of the culture, but guys who beat up or let their GFs go with farangs, for money or whatever, are at the bottom of manhood, in my book.

Archived